Chapter 5

Thank you guys so much, your so awesome!!! Also the girls will be meeting the guys, so yay. And sorry it was late I'll try to write the next one faster
_________________________

~Previously~

After awhile of sitting there. The two girls fell asleep on each other, thinking of nothing and having a dreamless night.

~Now~

Venus and Larota woke up falling backwards, landing with an ooff. They looked around and saw Amy giggling.

"Did you just push us over?" Venus sat up groggily. Lara just glared at Amy for making her land on her injured arm and waking her up.

"You guys are so cute, and yes I did push you over. But only because Taly is Gone!" Amy pointed around the the rooftop.

"Where the hell is she?" Larota said worriedly.

"I don't know, when I woke up she was gone." Muttered Amoly. The three of them looked around the roof but couldn't see any sign of Talena.

"What if those guys from yesterday found us and took her?!" Amy bit her (non existent) nails.

"Wouldn't they have taken all of us?" questioned Venus.

"Oh yah... " said Amy.

"Ok I have a plan, we'll go look for her around the city. In an hour come back here, got it?" Said their 'Fearless' Leader.

"But what if she comes and we're not here?" Asked Larota.

"Then she should do the smart thing and stay put" replied Vee.

The girls nodded and took off in a different direction and began the search for their sister/friend.

~With Talena~

Talena was walking in an abandoned apartment, following the thing that woke her up early that morning.

'Guh where did it go? I swear it went in here' thought the bō wielder. She kept walking and looking.

She then saw something move out of the corner of her eye. When she turned in that direction, she saw something...... Orange??

'What the heck?' She thought.

As she was about to continue her search, a hand grabbed her shoulder and turned Taly around. Right before she was gonna attack, she saw the bright face of her twin sister Amoly.

"Taly! What the heck are you doin'? Me, Venus and Larota were so worried! We thought those guys got you." Rushed Amy.

Talena sighed in relief, but before she could say anything, a huge crash was heard.

Both girls turned their heads in the direction of the sound, it came from the same area Taly saw the Orange thing go.

They both looked at each other and nodded, then they swiftly, but silently. Made their way to the room.