Chapter 12

_______________________

~Previously~

Something is wrong with Venus DE Milo and Larota goes to investigate....But It doesn't end well....

~Now~

Everything in the ninja turtles lair was all well, more or less..Leonardo was in the dojo practicing his kata's and concentration. Donatello and Talena were in Donnie's lab working on a batch of retro mutagen just to have. Then we have Mikey and Amoly...Who are both hiding throughout the lair trying to plan another perfect prank for the opposite turtle.

Both of the Sensei's were conversing over a nice cup of Jasmine tea in Splinter's room.

"So about what Larota said earlier... Do you suppose something is off about Venus? Since I don't really know her that well" Splinter asked Hopu.

"Well she been acting off.. But I didn't think anything of it, since she lost her only blood relative.. But now that I think about Larota's words, I have suspicions about Venus." Sighed Hopu.

"Sensei!" Talena barged into the room.

"What is it Talena?" Hopu asked her frantic student.

"Well... Its been hours since I've seen Venus or Lara.. I was starting to worry.. " Taly managed to stutter out.

"Hmm that is unusual... What do you suppose you do Talena?" Hopu thought, looking to her pupil.

"Umm w-we could go out and look for them I guess" The violet banded turtle muttered. Hopu nodded in agreement.

"Then go tell the others if that is what you think you should do"

Taly nodded and left the room to go gather the others.

"Donnie! Leo! Amy! Mikey! Raph! Come here for a second!" Shouted the purple banded female throughout the lair. One by one the others came to the living room, where Talena was waiting for the others.

"What is it Taly?" Asked Donatello standing next to her.

"Um.. Well.. Uh you've all noticed that Venus and Lara have been gone for quite a few hours now... And well I was thinking we should go out and look for them.." She explained to the other five and shuffled her feet nervously.

"Yah they have been gone awhile.. " Mikey replied.

"Lara said she was just going for a walk, I just thought she might've gotten lost" Raph chuckled slightly. Taly and Leo gave him an annoyed look. Raph just shrugged it off and smirked lightly.

"Anyway... I was thinking we should go out and look for them.. So I think Amy, Raph and Leo go. And Donnie, Mikey and I Go. Like in separate teams to find them easier." Taly said looking to each off them. "I mean.. If thats okay with you guys... "

"I think thats a good plan Taly...I'm in" smiled Donnie.

The others reluctantly agreed to the plan. Leo got a little grumpy since he was the 'Leader Guy' and was sopposed to be the one who made the plans.

"So where do you think we should look first Leo? Since Amoly and Me are still new to the sewers." The violet banded turtle asks Leo.

"Hmm well one group could go east further into the sewers and the other could go north near the rat kings old lair." Leo suggested crossing his arms and thinking.

"Sounds good. Lets go!" Mikey cheered and ran off to the entrance to the lair.

They all separarted into their groups and and went searching for the two missing females.