Chapter 9

So this chap is gonna be mostly in Venus's POV cause she needs more attention.

Love you guys
_________________________

"Mama! Mama!" Shouted a little blued eyed, brown haired girl to her mother.

"Yes honey" Replied a carmel haired women sitting a few feet away.

"Come look at what me and Olly made Mama!" Giggled the toddler. The woman stood up and walked over to where two children were standing.

"What is it Venus?" Asked the parent. The little girl giggled some more and looked to the older boy next to her.

"Ta Da!" The two exclaimed as they moved out of the way to show a very poorly made mud pie with a heart on it.

"Do you like it Mama? We made it for you and Papa" the boy smiled widely.

"Aww I love it Oliver... Its very very good, and I'm sure your father will love it as well." The woman smiled to her two children. Then a car could be heard entering the driveway, and the metallic buze of the garage door opening.

"Papa's Home!" Yelled the youngest of them, as she ran to the door and threw it open, rushing inside with her brother following closely behind. The woman laughed softly and followed her children inside, to welcome her husband home. Or the house they rented during their stay in Japan.