Chapter 16

!A/N!
okay guys this is the LAST CHAPTER of the first book of my tmnt series!!!!!

The second Book will start being posted a few weeks from now!

Also I am still taking requests for my Voltron One shots and for My Attack on titan one shots as well!

Hope you enjoy!
_________________________

~Previously~

The turtle gang find out where Nayichu has been keeping Venus and go to rescue her, but find out it was a trap for them the whole time! And whats worse is Shredder has arrived! What will our hero's do?

~Now~

"Shredder.... "

"We meet again turtles, and some new faces" Shredder chuckles as his gaze rakes over the girls.

"What do you want with Venus and the others!" Leo yells pointing his katana's at the can opener.

"Well I in particular don't need the girls, we just teamed up so I could destroy you once and for all"

"And I only needed, Venus? Was her name. To find the one I am looking for hehe" Nayichu smirked as she rolled over to Shredders side.

"We know that you're looking for the Shinobi! But you'll never find them!" Talena shouted taking a step forward.

The others nodded in agreement and took a fighting stance, except Raph who had Venus.

Nayichu smirked and began to laugh hysterically.

"Oh you all are idiots, you have no Idea do you? You've brought the Shinobi right into my hands." She tried to cover mouth to stifle her unholy giggles.

Most of them looked at each other in confusion, not understanding.

"Hmm I'm guessing you really don't know then...doesn't matter to me though. Fishface, dogpound I want all of them in chains" Nayichu ordered the two mutants.