Chapter 2

~Previously~

About 30 minutes into the party an explosion could be felt all through the academy, followed by gun fire and screams.

~In The Present~

Everyone got a worried and confused look on their faces. Who could be attacking now of all times?

The girls were about to go look when Hopu stoped them.

"Girls wait, go get your weapons and meet back here as soon as possible. Also take off you kimono's" the older one said. All of them nodded including Oliver, then they all went to go get their weapons.

When they returned with their respective weapons, they could see that the fighting had made its way into the ballroom. Everyone they knew were fighting the intruders, even Maolier was battling.

Oliver and the girls started fighting as well, while also looking for their Sensei.

As always Venus and Lara were competing on how many badies they could take down.

After awhile of battling, everyone in the academy was exhausted. But the enemy would not stay down. Talena noticed something was wrong about how the goons fought. It seemed almost.... Robotic. She thought. Then she tried something. Taly pushed the button on her bō staff and a blade shot out. Then she stabbed one of the enemies in the chest and it started to spark and malfunction.

"Hey Guys! Their not real, their just robots" shouted Talena. Everyone then started to stab and cut down the 'bots.

Almost all of the robots were knocked down, but then another wave of them came from out of thin air. Our ninja's were already about to pass out from exhaustion.

The girls, Oliver and Hopu were all back to back fighting.

"Who made these things?" Yelled Amoly to the rest.

"I Dont know, all I want to know is where are they coming from!" Growled a very pissed off Lara. Then one of the other sensei's ran up to Hopu and said two words.

"It's Nayichu"

A look of pure horror come across Hopu's face when she heard those words.

"Who's Nayichu?" Asked Venus as she ripped of a robots head with her tessen.

"A very horrible person" was all Hopu said.

"Well what do we do? Find this person and attack?" Questioned Taly.

"No, absolutely not. You four need to get away from here. Oliver, you will stay here with us." Demanded Their sensei.

"But Sensei" pleaded Amoly

"No but's you need to leave, NOW!" Hopu yelled. She pushed the girls to a door that would lead them out of there. "There is a helicopter 1 mile from here going west, fly anywhere but Japan. I suggest you fly east as far as you can... Please take care of each other." Blurted Hopu.

But before they left, Talena worked up the courage and kissed Oliver.

"Be careful" she whispered to him as Taly ran off to catch up with her sister's.

For about 20 minutes they ran as fast as they could until they reached the garage that held the helicopter.

"Hurry I think I hear them coming!" Grunted Venus as she helped Lara take off the tarp that was on the helicopter.

"Ok everyone get in, I think I can manage to fly this thing." Taly stated as she pushed a bunch of buttons and flipped switches to get the 'copter to start moving.

"Uh oh. Um Taly you might want to work a little faster.... " said Amy nervously.

"I'm going as fast as I can and what do you mean 'uh oh'?" Taly said, while pushing more buttons.

"Uh its those ninja robots, their almost here!" Yelled Amy.

"Shit!" Cursed Lara. "Hurry!"

"I'm trying!" Taly started to sweat from all the pressure on her. But then finally the helicopter lifted off the ground and they were off.

"Phew that was close" sighed Amoly.

"Yah but where do we go now?" asked Vee. "Sensei said to go east, but how far?"

"I don't know, maybe as far as we can go on the tank of gas that we have" replied Taly, "now hush, I need to concentrate.

~Time skip~

After a couple hours later of still flying in the helicopter, the girls began to doze off.

" hey Taly, its gettin dark maybe we should land and sleep for a few hours?" Asked a drowsy looking Venus.

"Yah, your right. Dont wanna crash or somethin" Taly yawned. Then as easily as she could, Talena found a clearning in the middle of a forest and landed.

"Ok girls, its been a long day. So everyone get to sleep and be ready for tomorrow." Said Venus.

All agreed and layed down in the grass next to the helicopter. They all were out like a light within minutes.

But one turtle, specifically a red-banded one, couldn't sleep. One question was stuck in her head and couldn't get it out.
'Why did Hopu send us away? We can take care of ourselves. Ugh this sucks' she sighed and turned over to her side.

'I hope their alright' thought Lara as sleep finally came to her.

____________________________________

A/N: so how was it? Next chapter might come a little late. But stay tuned.

┐(─__─)┌
Later ninja's