My Wonderful Night

"that's not why you were moaning my name but if you'd rather not tell me I'm okay with that. See you down stairs for breakfast" Dean said leaving, letting you get ready and dressed, and that's what you did. God that is so embarrassing! Moaning his name as I moved around on the bed as he watched me! Oh my god, I thought blushing madly and begin getting dressed.

As I got done dressing I walked downstairs to Dean, Cas, and Sam talking "Dean we need to kill her! Or she will kill someone else... She's a demon!" Sam said whispering. "You don't think I don't know that? I'm not a new hunter, bitch" Dean said "jerk" Sam replied "ass-butts" Cas said rolling his eyes. I walk quickly back up the stairs and grabbed my duffle bag, tears rolling down my eyes. They wanted to kill me. They never loved me. Me being a demon can ruin their lives, thought and quickly escaped through a secret exit in the bunker.

After a while of walking it turned night. As You Walked on the side of the road. Lots of cars passed you, but none of them seemed to care about a lost girl alone on the streets. You make my way up to Sioux Falls from Kansas, yes it was a long walk, but because you were a demon you didn't really feel that tired. When you finally made it to Bobbys you knocked on the door as it down poured hard outside "Bobby!" You hollered and instead of waiting you walked in. You knew he would probably be in the library, but he wasn't there. You then head downstairs to the basement slowly to hear Bobby yelling at a demon "where is she! She was like a daughter to me then she was killed! Where. Is. She!" Bobby yelled angrily, throwing Holy water on the demon "she's-she's right behind you" the demon said and Bobby quickly turned, splashing holy water in case "ah!" I said in pain when it hit me "oh Bobby I'm happy to see you again!" You said as you hugged him but he quickly pulled you away "you're not y/n" he growled "oh... Ya... Bobby let me explain!" You said before he through more holy water at me. "Bobby Singer!" I growled and he stopped "then explain, but not here and like this" he growled and dragged you down to the basement where You stood in a devils trap and tied to a chair. "Now explain" Bobby ordered "I died. Crowley brought me back but as a demon because he couldn't pull me out any other way" you said and watched him pick up his book "Bobby don't.." You said nervously as he flipped to a page "Exorcizamus Te Omnis Immundus Spiritus,-" Bobby started "ah!" You yelled in pain as you started jerking around, your body going crazy "-Omnis Satanica Protestas, Omnis Incursio Infernalis Adversarii-" he chanted as your body moved around the devils trap, your nose bleeding and you're panting. "Bobby... Bobby please" you pleaded, tears and blood falling from your face, but Bobby only hesitated then continued "Omnis Legio, Omnis Congregatio Et Secta Diabolical-" he paused to see your head down, blood dripping from your mouth "now tell me what the hell you did to y/n!" Bobby yelled "Bobby....... I-I-I'm still he-here... I-I-it-it's y-y/n..." You managed to get out as you slowly raised your head for Bobby to see your black demonic eyes with tears falling down from them.

Bobby stares dead into the darkness of your black eyes. He clenches his jaw to hold back the tears, he loved you. He didn't want to kill you. You and the boys were like a child to Bobby. Bobby sighed "y/n... I have no choice. I have to send that son of a bitch back to hell" he said then continued "Ergo, Draco Maledicte. Ecciesiam Tuam Securi Ti-" Bobby was cut off by the boys, running in "Bobby!" They yelled from the front door.

**Deans POV**
Sam and I kick down the door before we both ran in. "Bobby!?" Sam yelled and quickly looked around "Y/N!!??" I yelled angrily and look around quickly and worriedly. I ran over to the basement door only to find its locked "son of a bitch" I growled and knocked the door down once again. I ran down stairs quickly "Bobby! Let her go!" I yelled and moved him away and broke the trap "y/n!? Y/N!" I yelled and caught you before you fell to the ground.

**Normal POV**
You smiled faintly when you saw Dean, your eyes back to your y/e/c eyes. "Dea-" you were cut off as you were sucked into darkness, passing out from blood loss.

After gaining back consciousness you look around your empty room. You got up slowly and headed downstairs to where you could here them talking "Dean. We need to bury her. She couldn't have survived that. She's part human and the other part demon. Then Bobby tries exorcising her and that can kill he-" Sam was then cut of by his older brother yelling angrily "I said shut up! She is not dead! She can't be dead!" Dean yelled then took a deep breath "we need to call Crowley. He need to take care of her and keep her... We can't protect her. We need to keep her safe and away from us so she doesn't get hurt anymore..." Dean said looking down "she's a demon... She has to be with her kind" he said and your heart sank. He wanted you gone.

You covered your mouth so they couldn't hear your crying. You quickly ran up the stairs and to your room, slamming your room then going over to the window and opening it. You looked back at the door and then face forward, jumping down and out of the bunker. You run away from the bunker with your super speed that came along with being a demon. You make it to a highway and decide to follow where ever it goes.

**Deans POV**
I hear footsteps and a door slam. I knew that wasn't good. She heard me. Now she probably hates me now, I thought as I quickly walked to the garage and to my impala. I got in and quickly drove away, leaving Sammy in the library as I look for y/n.

**Normal POV**
After a few more hours you see headlights of a car coming my way. The car soon slows down to a stop and a man runs out, grabbing my arm "y/n!? Oh my god... I've been looking for you everywhere!" Dean said worriedly as he held you close into a hug "so you could abandon me?" You said as tears ran down your cheeks "I could never leave you... I just don't want to hurt you, y/n... " he said as he holds up your head with his hand as his thumb rubs against your cheek, making circles. He smiles then backs away a bit "let's go back to the bunker" he asked "no... Not now..." You said looking down. He looks at you, lifting your head up "then you can rest in the car"

"with me" he said and took your hand, bringing you to the car and opening the back doors for you. He hopped in next to you and wrapped his arms around, holding you close. You looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back and couldn't help but lean in. You blushed and closed the gap between you two. He slowly started to kiss more deeply and harder.

He smirks as he slowly takes your shirt off then does the same with his.

You knew this wasn't a dream

You knew this wasn't a dream. You truly wish this one wasn't a dream. You loved the feeling of his lips on your lips and his hands on your body.

After a while you two finally broke the make out and you rested your head on His chest as he held you close and in his arms. "I love you, y/n, and I'll never forget you" he said, kissing the top of your head as you were engulfed by darkness and was asleep "I love you, y/n, and I'll never forget you" his words repeating in your dream over and over again.