The Pain Within The Misery

You heard he screaming of Claire before everything went black....

Minutes before death...

~Deans POV~

          We just got back to Sioux Falls, Sam and I needed to inform Jody before we make any more progress. When we arrived at Jody's, we were greeted with sorrow. She pulled us away from the others and told us on what had happened when you came.
          We told them we were on another hunt, taking Claire with us for she was growing annoying with her begging. We drove for miles on end, searching frantically to find you.
          Sam turned to the Claire and I, "let's grab something to eat, it's been hours now and found nothing,"
          "Sams right Dean, I'm hungry and its not like anything bad will happen in a few minutes, right?" Claire said with a shrug.

          Out of defeat, I drove into a quick gas station and filled up as they grabbed snacks. Sam knew something was up because I didn't even mention pie. After filling up I swept the area, checking the surrounding. I noticed a familiar car, but shrugged it off knowing it couldn't be yours. Just before Sam and Claire walked out, a tall man in his late twenties exited. He had stubbed, brown hair and big body.
When he noticed my stare, the man nodded in his direction, gesture of saying hello, and his gesture of goodbye was him speeding off in the familiar looking car.
         "Hey, how about we spread out? You can take the impala with Claire and I can take a separate one? We would be able to check places easier and cover more ground," Sam said as he and Claire exited the gas station.
          "He's got a point, if we separate we could find her sooner. If we find something we would call the other for backup just in case," Claire said walking besides my overgrown brother.

          I ignored them, listening to their words, but keeping my mouth shut and just agreed. I was worried for how it may turn out, my gut gave me strange feelings, but I shrugged it off hoping it was just that I didn't eat.

          After what felt like hours, we finally found something suspicious.
         "Hey, Sam. I think I found her car abandoned by a near by alley way, hurry up why don-" I noticed a car in front of you, the same one I saw before at the gas station. "Sam hurry up now."

Getting out of the car quickly, Sam by my side as we made Claire wait in the car just in case. Knowing how stubborn she is, she slide out and followed. Sam and I kept our guns close, making sure no one was around before we entered the alley way.
"You wish for them gone right? Then help me help you. I want to get rid of them, both of them. They are in the way and need to be brought down," said the female voice. You.
"Fine-" the man said staring down then noticed us, I immediately grabbed my gun once I noticed the blade slide from his sleeve.
"Was this a fucking set up!?" Said the man.
"No! I didn't, just leave them alone," you said trying to push away the mans had, but he was too strong.
          He grabbed you and pushed you, making me even more angered. "Leave her alone you son of a bitch," I growled as we all started closing the distance between us.
          "No!" I heard your cry as you pushed your way in front of us.
          The man from before vanished, making sure he was gone I didn't notice you were about to fall. Quickly I grabbed you, falling to comfort your own fall, giving you a cushion.
          "Y/n!? Y/N! No, no. Don't, come on. You're strong, just like you want to be. Come on, hey, hey!" I held your head to face me, my eyes starting to water, my heart sinking deeper and deeper.
          "Y/n?" Said a faint voice from behind...
                             Claire.
          "Sam! Hold her back!" I ordered as Sam quickly grabbed Claire a ways away.
          "Y/n?? Y/n!!" I turned to check on Claire, there she was balling her eyes out as she tried to rip herself from Sams arms. Tears streamed down her face, her fingers dug into Sams hands as she thrashed around to break free, "y/n!" She cried, screaming loud and hoping Alder wood with a Phoenix feather core 12 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility to see you.