Lost

(This has some spoilers for season 13, so stop now if you aren't caught up or hate spoilers. Also I'm making this more of a story than a "your perspective" )

             Standing there, I felt as if I have done something wrong. No, I was going to do something wrong. Something I myself thought should end. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, I knew that if I stayed, things would only get harder. Jack left, thinking he was only going to cause harm. I felt bad for the kid, and sadly, I could relate as well. I didn't leave like Jack did, letting them know. I just vanished. I didn't say where I was going, what I was doing. What I did know for sure, was I was going to stop Asmodeus, and I knew Dean would be heart broken.

           I got into my Charger, driving off when they were busy on a hunt. I could've just used teleportation, but I felt like using my car that it would take me places easier without looking conspicuous. I stopped at a cafe in hope to just relax. Yeah, let's just say that was a big mistake. It was too late to turn back now so I sat down at an empty booth and drank some water. Listening closely, near me sat a group of hunters. One of them looked familiar, I just couldn't remember her name. She was a Sheriff, had black pixie cut hair, probably in her thirties.

I noticed a few flares from her, but I dismissed them. That was until I grew tired of sitting and waiting and was about to get up, only to have someone slide in the seat in front of me. "Hey, Jody Mills. Sheriff from Sioux Falls, South Dakota," she said with a bright smile. "If you're a sheriff, why are you five hours and thirty-nine minutes from your town? Approximately, umm, 385.2 miles. What brings you to this dump?" I asked, trying to seem as normal as possible, for she is a hunter. "Two of my boys stay here, my two girls are also here but they are with them right now," she said smiling wide when she mentioned the four. "Well it was nice meeting you but I must go," I said standing up, I noticed her eyes locked onto something off of me. She stood up and took my arm, pulling me outside, "excuse me? What is this?!" I asked shocked, I had to not get too angered to lash out. "You're coming with me, demon," she said angrily, pulling me into her car. "No!" I yelled as I pushed her away, "you're not bringing me back!" I snapped, fuck. I just sold myself out. "Going back? You're still alive and escaped? Impossible." She said looking at me confused. "I was good friends with the Winchester's. I can't do it anymore so I left. Now leave me be," I snapped at her then hurried to my car. She could've shit me, could've injured me in some way that I couldn't leave, but she let me go.

****
I sat in a motel, my phone left alone on the counter with over a dozen missed calls. All from the same person... Dean. It hurt, yes, but it was safer for them. I read a few messages from him, I knew Jody explained to them why I left. I could just tell by the messages he sent me since then.

Please, I know why you left and I know that won't ever happen. Just please, for me just come back. I'm sorry...

He would send me messages every hour of over day since I left. It's been months now since I left. Some days he would plead me to come back, other days he would ask if I'm okay and tell me some cases they were working on.

We investigated in Connecticut, turns out it's a nest. Are you still hunting? How's everything going? If you're not busy we can get on a case, just us two.

Another message of his left on read. That was up until a message that was sent a few days ago. My heart sank.

Dean and I were hunting, thought it was a demon, but it was Angels. They took Dean. Cas is doing what he possible can, but at the same time he's got us own situations dealing with Heaven he needs to attend to. Please call when you can.
Sam.

Maybe I was wrong, or well maybe I was insane. "Yeah, definitely insane," I said as I got into my car and floored it out of there, making my way to the bunker. Dean needed me, so did Sam. I drove in silence just like I did arriving at the motel. It was the same, but something felt... off.

Is this just a trick to get me back? Better not be.

How could Dean fucking Winchester, one out of two of the greatest hunters, get caught? I'm not sure, but whoever has him is surely dead.

Did he do this on purpose? In hopes that when he is saved that he'd get to see me again? Or at least get a proper goodbye? No, I knew Dean wouldn't do a stunt like this. What I did know is that if it didn't make a turn like this, if he wasn't captured, Dean would kill anyone just to find me.

Never have you imagined a love story where a hunter falls hard, just as hard as the demon that fell in love with him. I knew I could kill him, but that didn't mean I'd let him die in someone else's arms. Not that I'd like him dying in mine, but it would be the same way I wish to go.

I was with the Winchester's for years so my body could easily just drive to the bunker without me even looking at where I am at. When I arrived I used the key I was given after a few years of being with them. When I walked in, it too felt odd. It was quiet. Too quiet. "Sam? Cas?" I asked curiously as I hurried down the stairs, nobody. I went over to the studies and that's when I noticed on the table, it was a piece of the recipe to make the door to the other world, but it was covered in blood. Sams blood. Quickly I turned, there he was. Y'all, dressed in the most cleanest and very pure white. The two gashes across his left eye still a dark red from when Lucifer lashed out on him, "Asmodeus..."

(I apologize to those that have been waiting for an update for so long

(I apologize to those that have been waiting for an update for so long. I am thankful that you guys like it, and more will come. Thank you!)