Sacrifice

"Tell me, how is it going so far?" You asked Rowena curiously, the power float through you, but feeling very faint.
"It's getting there, but you need to make sure and stay safe for now because you're still at a weak state, human to be exact. It takes a long time to get you kicking before we could build your power. You're even more vulnerable now," Rowena said, staring at you with concern. Her words didn't make you feel any better.

***
You and Rowena headed out of a local grocery store, grabbing a few items: food for yourself and a few ingredients for Rowena to make more potions. Rowena kept a keen eye on the surroundings, you just focused on getting to the car and sleeping. Your body was weak because of the power Rowena poured into you every second of the day. You suddenly stopped in mid step, noticing Rowena had stopped a ways back.
"You okay?" You asked, noticing how she stood there frozen.
After standing there for a few seconds longer, you approached her, grabbing her arm, "Rowena, what is it?" You asked concerned, worried and curious on why she stopped abruptly.
Suddenly she grabbed your arm, yanking you far from the spot and to the car, "we must be going now. Hurry, in the car!" She said as she pushed you into the driver seat. You quickly started the engine, flooring out of the place confused out of your mind.
"who is it? Police?" You asked curiously, turning your head slightly to her, waiting for a reply.
"Just drive, now! No time to talk, they have probably already saw us," She ordered.

After finally arriving back at the hotel, you turned to her, "what was that?" You asked, demanding an appropriate answer.
"Do we really have to do his now?" She said.
"Rowena, what was the hurry? Who did you see?" That's when it came it to realization. "You saw Sam and Dean didn't you?!"
"No! No! You will stay far from the boys from now on, I don't even want you to think about them. You hide the car in the back, right?"
"Yes, I did. And why can't I? I know that they would hate me for not informing them on my actions, but I'm really hating not being with them and just talking like normal," you said, watching as Rowena tugged at the curtains to close them.
"I said that I would protect you, y/n. But when you run off with them, you will get killed. Look at you now! You died, y/n. You died and came back as a demon because Lucifer thought you would become powerful, but when the demon failed its duties, Crowley took you out of pity," she said turning back to me, fire in her eyes.
"What? Rowena, do you know something I don't?" You said as her previous words were new to you.
"I promised I'd keep you safe," she said trying to avoid the conversation she accidentally brought up.
"Answer me or I will go to Lucifer myself, weak or not," you said forcefully, wanting to know everything like always.
"Fine.... when you died Dean prayed and prayed. Angel radio picked it up, obviously, and one of them heard. It was Lucifer. He started to like you, or well more of liking the fact you were dead and it caused Dean pain. Lucifer caught your soul, tortured it and ruined it, making you quite an amazing demon. Once other angels found out his actions, they didn't think it was too late to save you. They gripped you tight and raised you from hell. Sadly they were wrong, you were almost fully demon, but now that they took you out you had some angel grace in you. It's a very unsafe thing; having Angel, Demon, and part human. Only Crowley and I, possibly even Cas knows. It's dangerous for anyone to know because that means you're thought of to be more dangerous," Rowena said looking back up at you.

****

After Rowena's confession, I forced myself back to Jody's.

What would I say?
The truth.
How would she react?
Probably wish for you gone.
Would I go back to Rowena, or find Sam and Dean?
Power, remember the power. Without it you would fail going up against Lucifer and Asmodeus.