"All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls chapter 8

[hello guys, this is a little request from me, so i hope i get some responses about this.

As i mentioned previously, i LOVE music, but i am very ignorant of music from the rest of the world. Since i only have asian friends (yes, almost all my friends are either Chinese or Filipino, and i'm like the odd ball out of them all) I know a lot of Korean/Chinese/Japanese music, and of course American music as well. I would like you guys to send me names of bands/singers from all over the world (please provide music video's online-u can use youtube or whatever that streams music online- I would especially like it if the music was a different language that has something to do with love or the themes that are prevalent in my story to paste as MV for my stories chapters.

PS. Please Private Msg the information and if i decide to post ur video for a certain chapter, i will post a link back to your profile to let ppl know that it was ur suggestion

Thx everyone in advance]

________________________________________________________

♠--Tip 8: Avoid feminine smelling perfumes, and if possible, apply cologne to mix in with other boys. If cologne is too heavy for your taste, body spray is also recommended and a good substitute for cologne.--♠

~From: "All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls

Someone was rubbing her cheeks and sprinkling drops of cool liquid on her face. Aliza regained consciousness slowly as she tried to blink her eyes rapidly to adjust her sight.

/What happened?/ No sooner had she thought that did she see Lucien's face peering at her from too close a distance. She moved her face away a little, too conscious of his silver gaze boring into her own and suddenly recalled with a sinking feeling what Lucien has been telling her before she had apparently feinted.

It was only when she heard a voice from behind Lucien did she also remember that someone else had entered the room as she had lapsed out of consciousness.

"Do you think its cause he's anemic that he...I mean, yesterday he was completely rat-arsed when I brought him back to the room after you left, and now the dude just drops dead for no apparent reason." Aliza heard Roan deduce.

/ARG!!! Rat-arsed? What the heck does that mean?! Well, at least I now know it was Roan and not that ass who brought me here. But I still don't know what happened after I got here./

"Alex...you okay?" Aliza heard concern in Lucien's voice as he tried to move closer to her again. She decided it was time that she found some courage and stood up.

"I'm okay. I just have a bit of a headache." /That was the understatement of the year!/ "I-ah...don't really remember what happened last night..."

"You were drunk yesterday night and I brought you back to the room. Dude, you have one heck of a low tolerance for alcohol. I swear, I didn't even see you drink anything..." Roan looked a little confused trying to recall when he had seen Alex drink anything the whole time he had been with him.

"I must have accidentally drunk something that had alcohol..."

"You had me scared there for a second...well I have to leave soon, I just wanted to know if you were all right. See you guys in class. Laters'!" With that Roan shut the door, once again leaving Aliza in Lucien's company. Alone.

Aliza found the air constricting, it was as though thin threads were pricking her skin, and she found it difficult to summon her voice.

"Umm...ah...you w-were telling me w-what happened after I-I ah...came in the room..." Aliza knew her cheeks were bright red, only too willing to announce her embarrassment to the whole world. Trust her own body to betray her!