"All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls chapter 18

OMG, my friend got me addicted to this song. I just love the way it's sung, the lyrics, the music, my god, I go into a trance when I'm listening to this song, ITS THAT AMAZING! If you listen to it, you earn a virtual hug from me :]

PS it's on the right hand side under where you vote ;p

Since it's Valentine's day, I have a quote here that describes love:

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."

-St. Augustine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♠--Tip 18: Stay away from acting in a play. All we have to say on this topic is, DON'T DO IT! It's suicide for you mission to be in the limelight.--♠

~From: All Boys School Survival Guide" for girls

Roan didn't know what to think about his meeting just now.

/"That kid, bunking with Luc...seems a little strange don't you think?"/

He just couldn't get that sentence out of his head. What was he to make of warning? Or more importantly, was it even a warning or just a causal statement?

He was more than confused.

I wonder if I should tell Luc about this? Should I tell him that...

What if he gets worried about the visit? He would probably like to know about it, but regardless, if I tell him, it'll only make him sad and send him back into his dark moods.

I can't risk it...

But then again, he has a right to know about it. I guess I'll have to tell him.

He turned in the hall to walk down the steps leading to the pool. He could already see new members gathered together like a bunch of sheep who didn't know what to do. Ahead of the sheep, closer to the pool, stood Lucien.

Lucien seemed to be talking to someone. Unfortunately whoever he was talking to had his back towards Roan. He kept walking closer to the group and the murmurs became more audible. He picked up the bits and pieces of the conversation buzzing around him.

"...I bet I can go for it in under two minutes!"

"Sure, since you're the son of Poseidon right? I think you've watched the Lightning Thief one too many times."

"Haha, aren't you the next Russell Peters?"

"Ok guys, stop the nonsense..."

Roan tried to ignore the lame rebuttals and waved to Lucien.

Finally he caught Lucien's attention. He raised his hand in answer. The person standing in front of him turned to look at Roan at that very moment.

Roan stared at Quinlan for a second before looking back at Lucien. He raised his eyebrows in question but Lucien's expression did not indicate he understood the silent enquiry and turned back to talk to Quinlan.