"All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls chapter 14

♠--Tip 14: Make sure you keep your personal possessions close and in a safe place. They might have information that can jeopardize your mission in the school. Things to keep an eye on are your cell phones, personal diaries, computers and any ID that you might carry with you--♠

~From: "All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls

Lucien was speechless. When Roan looked like he was going to say more, he waited to hear what else he could attach to his former statement.

"Dude! I just told you your roommate is gay! Don't you have anything to say about that?" Roan looked flabbergasted. Lucien tried to imagine Roan's reaction if he knew the /real/ truth about 'Alex'. Judging from how surprised and perplexed he was at the moment, most likely not in a very kind light.

"Um...how did you, that is, what gave you the idea that Alex...might be gay?" Lucien tried to pry from Roan. Aliza's boy act was evolving into this elaborate orchestra production, where a new instrument started playing every other second and more sounds joined the already broken melody being played. /Hmmm...I think I'm becoming too metaphoric with my words...but then again, this situation calls for all the creativity I have. Really, when will I ever be in this type of situation ever again in my life? So might as well make the most of it when I have the chance./

"Luc! You don't get it! This is not a joke, and I'm not making this up. I heard Alex with my own two ears, declaring to Nicholas that he's gay. I can't believe we didn't already figure this out." Roan shook his head, giving himself a mental chastisement.

/Delicate situations call for easy threading./ "So you heard all this? I mean, Alex telling Nicholas that he is in fact a homosexual?" Lucien thought hard as to why Aliza would tell Nicholas that she's gay. Just this afternoon he had been present when the roof top scenario took place. Maybe there was more going on here then what Roan had heard, and Lucien had a wild urge to ask Aliza and confront her about what she was doing here! The girl was crazy to be here in the first place, but pretending to be gay was taking this hoax too far.

"I didn't actually hear him say that he's gay...But, Nicholas confronted her, and Alex agreed that..." Roan hesitated a bit, and Lucien got some hope that the situation could be rectified.

"So you didn't hear him say that he is in fact a homosexual?"

"...not in so many words-"

"That means you can't really say that Alex did in fact confide to Nicholas that he is gay?" Lucien worked fast in order to rid Roan of his suspicions. He knew that if he left Roan to his own devices, God knew what he would end up doing with his good boy act while trying to protect everyone.

"No." He looked dejected making the admission but then suddenly he shook his head once more and looked Lucien in the eye. "But I know there is something wrong with that little dude, and I am going to prove it to you! Haven't you noticed Alex is...I don't know how to describe it, but he is not what he appears to be."

Lucien didn't like where this was heading. He had not realized that Roan would be this intuitive about Aliza, and had thought that he was the only one who had noticed how she was acting differently and he didn't like the idea of Roan knowing Aliza as a girl. He liked the exclusivity of his knowledge about who she was.

"Roan I think you're thinking too much into this and making mountains out of molehills. You didn't even hear what their conversation was all about, and I know you never used to jump to conclusions before. What if Alex is not really gay, and was talking to Nicholas for a completely different reason. How will he feel if you ask him such a personal question? Be practical about this."

"I know what I heard! He's really hiding something Luc. I won't ask him about it, but trust me when I say that I will find out his secret, because believe it or not, that guy is hiding one." With that he turned in time to see who has just entered the door: None other than the infamous Alex.