"All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls chapter 13

♠--Tip 13: Potential hazards to watch out for in general in an all boy's school:

1. Boy's change room: Potential threat that might cause lasting shock to you and the boys.

2. Pool: Common sense should lead you to deduce that this area is not helpful to your campaign.

3. Gym class: One can never say what type of activity can lead to physical contact that can be a potential danger to your real identity.

4. 'boy's night out': This can mean many things, among which having a 'Men's initiation party' and should be avoided at all costs.

5. Liquor: Counter-productive to you in every sense.

6. Group porn watching: Yes, this exists among boys who bunk together or are close friends, and can be quite awkward to sit through.

There are many other potential hazards that will be discussed at a later date.--♠

~From: "All Boy's School Survival Guide" for girls

Roan was surprised to see Alex at his door, asking for Nicholas's room number. The fact that they had never talked in class only made him more curious as to what Alex was up to. The dude was an anomaly. So far, Roan had not put his finger on exactly what it was about Alex that was off kinker, but somehow he knew it would come to him one day.

"Uh, so I was wondering if you knew which room Nicholas is occupying, I needed to ask him a question about...work. Since Luc wasn't there, I thought I'd ask you."

"He's my roomie, but he's still not in, you might want to wait, he'll be here in another five minutes or so." Roan told Alex. He watched as Alex came inside tentatively, but seemed distracted by something. His hands were clenched, and he kept fidgeting from side to side. Roan finally took pity on the little dude and tried to make him more comfortable.

"So, how did you like your first day at school? I know I was as nervous as hell the first day. It's kind of too big to digest all the grounds and work on the first day huh?" He said imploringly, hoping to put Alex at ease by sharing his own experience with him.

"The school? Yeah, it's hard to take in, what with all the boys-I mean with so many boys who are already used to the atmosphere, it kind of feels like I am different...being new and all." Somehow, Roan felt that Alex was being evasive about what he said. "How long have you been at this school?"

"I was accepted after I finished year 8, and since then I've been here. Funny thing is, me and Luc didn't get along before we came to this school, I've known him since we were kids cause our parents move in the same circles. We used to see each other often, but because my parents always lectured me about how his marks and standings in school were so much better than mine, I kind of started to hate him. I applied for Ascham only because Luc had got admittance and my parents kept badgering me about it."

Talking about the past made Roan remember his first year in Ascham House School. Lucien had been so withdrawn in the first couple of months and it that had made him feel like a total asshole for being so shallow as to hate him because of such a petty reason. So he had tried to befriend Lucien to make up for being an jerk. In the beginning, it had been hard to make Lucien come out of his shell, but over time, it seemed Lucien overcame whatever caused him to keep to himself and he started to ineract with people more.

Roan had tried to guess at what had Lucien so tied up, and once he had even got around to asking him but Lucien had not answered. He had just got up and walked away. Roan knew whatever the problem was, it did not involve his parents, both of whom adored Lucien as their only child. So it had to be someone else who was close to him. Over the years Lucien had hinted at a breakup, so Roan now assumed it probably had to do with a girl. But knowing how hurt Lucien had been, he never brought up the subject again because it seemed that Lucien had got over it as well.