Chapter 2

(Edited 15 Nov. 2016)

Comment and vote if you think she's pretty! 💁

Jayn's P.O.V

Ouch.

So this is embarrassing. She clearly doesn't want me at her big birthday party.

I'm feeling totally out of place right now, and I'm completely embarrassing my best friend. Great.

"It's a girls night out, Just me and my bestie." Alex replies with confidence written all over her face, no doubt. "And by the way my 'cool' boyfriend moved away for Boston two years ago."

Alex smiles at Charlotte and squeezes my hand. I smile at her, I've got quite the best friend.

"Charlotte!" A voice comes from behind. My whole body tenses. It's her. The most annoying, popular, 'daddy's girl' in my school.

The reason why I hate high school.

The reason why everyone in high school hates me. And the Big Bitch as Alex says.

Darla Wilson with her boyfriend Doney, the biggest jerk I ever met, the biggest mistake in my life.

She looks at me with a big smirk almost dropping off of her mouth. While he rests his arms on her shoulder.

"Charlotte, it's your birthday, you should be having fun." She looks at me in a disgusted way then turns her attention back to Charlotte. Doney keeps staring at me for some reason, what a creep.

"I am having fun Dar!" Charlotte giggles, drunk already?

"Doesn't seem like it, especially when you're standing with.." She points her finger at me in a gross manner, "that."

That?

I feel Alex tense beside me but I squeeze her hand to let her know I got this. I can reply to her. Right? Right.

I open my mouth to reply but I stop myself when I see Charlotte shrug and turn around to follow Darla.

I furrow my eyebrows when i realise that Doney is still in front of us looking at me. From bottom to top, his eyes do not leave me.

"You look hot tonight Ryan," He bites down on his lip,

I roll my eyes and turn to see Alex at the bar. What the hell?

"Leave me alone Doney. I never want to talk to you." I look away,

"Calm down babe, how about we talk?" My body shivers at the sound of that pet name.

"Are you talking seriosly? Are you an idiot besides being a jerk? Back off and leave me alone," I glare at him.

He's clearly drunk. It's 9:00 p.m. Typical Doney, he wanted to get drunk and have some fun either with his girlfriend or with any girl if she was too busy for him.

"Can you forget about what happened last year and let us have some fun?"

He pulls my body closer to his. His hands are too strong for me to escape.
My whole body becomes on panic mode when he tries to get near my face to kiss me, But I slap him before he can, leaving him looking at the ground as I run away. I look for Alex with tears in my eyes.

Shit, this whole thing brings horrible memories back.

She's no where to be found. And my ticket and my whole purse is with her.

A strong thing bumps into me and gets me out of my thoughts. He's wearing a black t-shirt and sunglasses on his eyes. It's a bodyguard. Great.

"Your ticket please," he asks loudly over the music.

"Um actually I came here with my friend, she has my purse and the tickets. So as you see I'm trying to find her and I can't leave without her." I try to explain and leave but he stops me.

"Yeah nice one, I heard this before. Please come with me to the exit or we're going to have a scene here."

I can't go! Without Alex, I don't even know the way! It's almost 10:00 p.m what the hell am I supposed to do now?!

An idea pops into my head, and since i dont have all the time in the world, I get to it. My only chance is to run until he can't see me. And that's what I do.

"Hey! You! Stop!" He calls me, I turn to see him following, so I speed up. I'm running too fast for him to catch up.

Too fast that I don't stop until I feel my body bump into someone else's.

The next thing I know, my back is placed against the wall, my hands on his shoulders, his hands on my waist which he obviously placed to stop me from tripping and falling, and the only thing I'm looking at right now is his bright green eyes staring at mine.

~~

Second Chapter, wohoo! Sorry for taking so long to republish this, school sucks.

Okay so, I know it's short but I promise I'll make them longer.

Thanks to anyone who's giving this story a chance, again. Lol this is misery itself. You have no idea.

Follow me on Twitter
@Soulful_Sal

X