Chapter 4

Vote and Comment peepss!

(Edited 3 Dec. 2016)

Jayn's P.O.V.

I smile awkwardly before speaking, "Uh..Thank you, again for helping me. And since we're stuck here for the moment, do you.. mind if I ask how in the world did you figure that out?"

He furrows his eyebrows, "figure what out?"

I chuckle, "How to calm me down, it's not easy you know.."

I look behind me to see a wooden box so i sit down on it, the high heels are killing me.

He grabs a seat beside me and smiles "Ah, Well.. must be a coincidence. Back in London about two years ago, a friend of mine had the same phobia. And he taught me how to calm him down when he had an attack." He shrugs.

"Oh.. that's really weird. Must be a common way," I laugh. Do all people having the same phobia use this.. way?

"I know right?" He chuckles. "He also told me that he used it back home with his sister, they both had the same phobia." He says.

I furrow my eyebrows, this definitely rings a bell.

No, it's not like we're the only two people in the world who hav..had, this phobia and used this way.

I divert my attention back to him and find him staring at me in a weird way. It's making me feel slightly uncomfortable, but there's this weird warmth that comes with the feeling.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I put a lose strand of my hair behind my ear and then fold my hands.

He gives me a side smile, "Because you're beautiful." He says as if it's the most normal thing to say in the world.

I stare at him for a second, he doesn't blush, he doesn't laugh, he just smiles warmly. And it makes my whole body feel warm. So I smile back.

"This is the weirdest thing ever," He shakes his head chuckling. "I don't know why, or how, but I just.. see him in you," I can't really read his expression, but I just know, there's a little bit of sadness there.

Right when I'm about to reply, a thought pops into my mind.

Maybe this isn't a coincidence? What if he's talking about him?

This is weird as hell, but maybe.. just maybe,

"Can you tell me who-" a laugh stops me from continuing my sentence,

"Burn!"

Harry looks at me with wide eyes, we both stand up and he starts pounding on the door.

"Guys! Guys We're in here! Help!" I let out a breath. Finally, we can get out of this death trap.

"Harry?!"

"Yes! Yes, we're here! We're stuck in the closet! Help us we can't get out!"

"Did he just say we? And us? Who's in there with you? You badass!" Another voice starts laughing.

"Very funny Lou, now get us the hell out of here!" Harry rolls his eyes and I chuckle.

I hear the people outside talking a little and then one of them tells Harry something I can't comprehend.

"Okay, they have to break the door. Take a step back."
Harry tells me to hide behind the boxes to not get hurt.

After he does the same,

"Okay do it! "He yells, a couple seconds of kicking later, the door breaks open. I smile and let out a breath of relief.

"Finally! How long does it take you to break a damn door?" I hear Harry saying. I try moving but I fail and realise I'm stuck. Yay.

"Weren't you having fun pretty Boy?" Another voice says, I can't see him but I just know that Harry is rolling his eyes. And I find myself blushing for some reason.

"Shutup all of you, it was an accident and she had an attack. Thank God I know how to deal with that. It happens to be the same phobia Jake had! How weird is that?"

I don't want to be rude or interrupt or something, but uh.. I'm kinda stuck and I could use some help maybe..?

"Jake? Oh I miss that guy! He disappeared after our first tour!"

Any day now..

"Yeah..Wait! Where's the girl?" Harry comes in and sees that I'm stuck between the boxes and can't move. I smile awkwardly and he chuckles, he helps me up and then we both step out of the closet.

"Let's see who's the girl you managed to get 'stuck' with in the closet," another guy says and the others laugh. How many guys are out there for heaven's sake? Ten?!

"Don't mind them." Harry smiles at me before he steps beside a guy with dark hair who happens to be busy on his phone.

Four other boys stand beside each other. I feel really shy around new people, and it's certainly more awkward when there are five guys.

"Where is that-" The one with dark hair stops mid-sentence when his eyes meet mine, his smirk vanishes and his lips part. The blonde guy smirks while the guy with brown hair winks at Harry, making him roll his eyes.

"Everybody, this is-" Harry tries to introduce me,

"Jayn, Jayn Ryan." I continue, trying my hardest to smile.

"Jayn. What a wonderful name." Harry says.

It's then when I realise, oh shit. I know these guys. My eyes widen at my stupidness, how the hell did I not recognize them? I can't believe I called Niall Horan 'the blonde guy'.

"I'm Niall. The prettiest one here. After you of course." He suddenly jumps infront of me, if I was a fangirl, I would pass out right now.

Luckily, I'm not. I just know them because everyone does. They're the biggest boy band in the world. Heard a few songs, they're really good. But I'm not a fan girl, I'm more of an Ed Sheeran girl. Now if I meet Ed, then, I would pass the shit out.

Niall extends his hand for me to shake it and I accept it with a smile. He's much cuter in person to be honest.

Louis Tomlinson then pushes Niall away and introduces himself, before I can even say 'it's nice to meet you' he wraps me in a bone crushing hug.

"You're pretty, can we keep her?" I raise my eyebrow, this guy is weirder in person.

Liam the heck Payne, rolls his eyes, "I'm sorry for their childish behavior, it's just how they are."

I chuckle, "It's fine, I like them." Niall smirks from behind Liam and high fives Louis.

Liam rolls his eyes again and introduces himself properly.

I smile at them and suddenly my eyes lock with hazel ones, I realise that he's still standing there, looking at me. Is there something on my face? Why Is everyone staring at me tonight?

I blush and directly look away, what the hell?

It's kind of rude to stare at people, right?

Then why am I blushing?

"Wait a second.." Harry's eyes widen, "Jake, guys Jake Ryan. Look at her!"

And then it hits me. The guy who had the same phobia I have, the one who taught Harry that strange, ridiculous way is my brother.

~~

Haallaaalloooyyyaaa People! Small world ha? You had to see that coming right? 🙃