Chapter 16

Jayn's P.O.V.

"So, where are we going?" I ask Harry as he pulls out of my driveway.

"Dunnu," he shrugs, chuckling a bit.

"Seriously?" I shake my head at him, my stomach suddenly decides to make awkward noises.

He glances at me and smiles, "Someone's starving."

I roll my eyes, "I didn't feel like eating, I went straight to bed."

"Why though?"

"Because I felt like it." I sass, earning a roll of his eyes.

"Fine. You up for a burger?"

"Nah, I'm not hungry. You can eat though."

"Are you on a diet or something? I don't get it-"

"No. I'm just not hungry, okay?" I snap, instantly regretting it. I had a bad day but it's not his fault, I shouldn't talk to him that way.

He sighs, "Had a bad day?"

"Yeah." I don't know why he's even tolerating with me. "Sorry, it's not your fault."

"It's okay, want to talk about it maybe?" He asks, but I shake my head.

"It's whatever, I'm used to it." I smile at him. Silence falls upon us as he drives. "Still up for that burger?"

He grins at me and nods, "Well finally! By the way, McDonalds have the best burgers, Burger King is just Lame."

I laugh, "It's just a burger, but you're right, McDonalds have killer fries."

Minutes later we arrive at Mcdonals, we stop at the drive-through to order and then pick it up at the window.

"Welcome to McDonalds, what would you like to order?" A tired voice says through the speaker, a chuckle leaves my mouth.

"Um.. hi, I want a Big Mac with large fries and Cola, and.." Harry looks at me waiting for me to order.

"Cheese burger, regular size of everything, and a Cola as well. Oh.. can you please tell them to add extra ketchup packets?"

"You Americans and your ketchup." He shakes his head laughing, before repeating my order. "Do you have some Chocolate chip Cookies? Yeah add those. Oh, how about that M&M's ice cream you have?"

I raise an eyebrow, I thought I was hungry.

The person on the speaker sighs, "You mean the Mcflurry with M&Ms candy? Yes sir. We have that."

He grins despise her careless tone, he turns to me and I shake my head at him, laughing.

"Want one?"

"Sure. Do you want everything else on the menu too?"

"You're hungry, I have to feed you or you'll die. We don't want that now do we?" He jokes, I chuckle at him.

"I'm the hungry one you say?" He simply shrugs for an answer. We quickly get the food from the window and pay for it before anyone can recognize Harry, the employee did look weirdly at us, but we drove away before she could ask anything.

We drive into the parking lot and he stops the car so we can eat. Going inside was too risky, I don't want him getting mobbed.

"Wanna play 21 questions?" He asks me, his face expression as cheesy as the burger in my hand--which is delicious by the way.

"I haven't played that game since the last high school party I went to." I roll my eyes, I hated them, but Alex would always make me go.

"It's been so long since my last one," he chuckles to himself.