Friends Forever or Something more

Ariana P.O.V.
"Ventus are you really gonna fight Vanitas alone?" I asked him. "Ariana i have to this is important to me" Ventus replied. "Yeah but aint i important to you Ven i though we were bestfriends!" i shouted at him. Ventus stared at me with hurt in his eyes. "Of course your important to me Ariana" Ventus said to me his voice cracking a little. "Fine whatever Ven go and get yourself killed see if i care because your just gonna be so stubborn and fight him anyway" I shouted at him tears streaming down my cheeks. "Ariana you dont really mean that do you" Ventus said while tears were streaming out of the corners of his eyes. Ariana goes into hug Ventus tightly crying into his shoulder. "Please be safe Ventus your my bestfriend i cannot lose you dont let Vanitas win" i stated. "I promise Ariana and when i come back we can go meet up with Terra and Aqua and hang out like old times what do you say" Ventus suggested. "That sounds absolutely wonderful Ventus ill be waiting for your return make me proud" i told him with a grin on my face. "Wait Ariana before i go i need to tell you something important" Ventus stated looking a little nervous. "What is it Ven you know that you can tell me anything were bestfriends" I told him. "The thing is i dont wanna be friends anymore Ariana i love you more then a bestfriend" Ventus exclaimed blushing a little. Ariana looked at him realizing she felt the same as he did. "I love you too Ven i always have ever since we were little im glad you feel the same way" Ariana said while her face turned a bright red. Ventus leans in slightly and so does Ariana she touches his face and gently places her lips on his. "Now go get him Ven" Ariana stated proudly.