Safe Place

"So your finally awake Ariana dear" Master Yen Sid said to me "Yes i am but can you please tell me why Ventus isn't waking up what happened to him" Ariana stated she wanted answers now. "The boy's heart is sleeping my dear Ariana" Yen Sid told me. "When will he wake up" Ariana said. I wanted to know now what was wrong with my best friend. "i cannot say but when he does he will be looking for the light to the way back home" Yen Sid told me. "Then i shall protect him forever if i have to" Ariana stated fearing he's still in danger. "What the boy needs now is not your protection but he'll be looking for his friends in the light to guide and show him the way back home" Yen Sid exclaimed. Ariana looks down at Ven sadly as a tear slowly falls down her cheek. "Ariana Ven will be okay he will have two lights to follow instead of one" Mickey exclaimed happily to me. "4 lights Terra and Aqua there his best friends too" Ariana stated to Mickey. "But Terra and Aqua might be gone forever" Mickey exclaimed sadly "I know they aren't because the way finder will always bring us back to our friends no matter how far apart we are" Ariana stated to King Mickey. "Yen Sid will watch over Ventus and you can come visit him he'll need to your voice to follow" Mickey said to me knowing its true. Ariana will make sure that he's safe and let her and his friends know what happened.