Ventus Awakens

Ariana P.O.V.
Ariana sits beside Ven holding onto his hand a tear falling down. "Ven we miss you please come back to me Aqua and Terra" Ariana states her voice cracking at the end.
"Ven were so sorry we weren't there for you when you were battling Vanitas but were here now" Aqua says while her voice is slowly cracking.
"Hey buddy we need you to wake up Ariana is a wreck without you Ven she loves you man we all do" Terra says hoping that helps Ventus wake up.
Ariana weakly smiles at Terra knowing how much him and Aqua care about Ven she suddenly feels pressure on her hand.
Ariana looks up and feels it again she starts to smile knowing Ven hears her and his friends voices she squeezes his back to let him know she felt it.
"Aqua,Terra i felt Ven's hand squeeze mine he's slowly waking up he's coming back to us" Ariana exclaimes happily tears falling down.
Ven opens his eyes and the first person he see's is his dear Ariana the girl who has been with him through everything he starts to smile but then he frowns knowing he hurt her.
"Ariana i'm awake i missed you so much thank you for being there for me" Ven says while smiling at her.
"Ven your awake!" Ariana shouts while rushing over to him hugging him tightly while tears fall onto him.
"My dear Ariana why are you crying?" Ven asks her while he looks down frowning.
"I was scared Ven me Terra and Aqua all were scared we thought maybe you wouldn't wake up your heart was sleeping! I could've lost you i didn't want to go through that pain and suffering" Ariana shouts at him angry that he would ask her why she was upset.
Ven looks down sadly feeling hurt his heart slowly breaking inside from hurting the girl he loves he didn't realize how much pain he had caused her.
"I'm so sorry Ariana I'm so so sorry" Ven exclaimed while tears slowly fall down his face. Ariana stares at him for a bit thinking of what to say to him. "Ariana please say something anything I never meant what i said" Ven exclaimed while his whole body was shaking from him sobbing.
"I'm sorry that i could not protect you Ven I tried my best but it wasn't you that i was fighting Vanitas took over and controlled you" Ariana told him while she looked anywhere but her best friend. "What did i say to you when i was being controlled I need to know what happened" Ven exclaimed while clenching his fists angrily. "You said that you never loved me and that you only played me I couldn't get it out of my head that was really how you felt about me" Ariana told her best friend while looking down at the ground with tears streaming down her face.