Overpowered Part 1

Ventus searching for Vanitas in the keyblade graveyard he cant find him until he hears laughing. "Your wasting your time Ventus join me and we can create the X blade" Vanitas said. "No this ends here Vanitas time to end you once and for all" Ventus shouted angrily. "How pathetic you think you can stop me what would Ariana think" Vanitas stated while smirking at Ventus. That made Ventus very angry. "You leave her outta this Vanitas this is between you and me she has nothing to do with this" Ventus replied angrily with hatred in his eyes. But what Ventus doesnt know is Ariana followed him to the keyblade graveyard she couldnt let him do this alone she was afraid she might lose him in the end. What she doesnt know is that nightmare is about to come true. "Vanitas just give up already" Ventus said his voice a little weak his body slowly giving up. Vanitas laughs at him shaking his head. "Whats so funny Vanitas cause im not laughing" Ventus demanded. "Ventus dont give up please" Ariana said a tear falls down her face. Ariana notices Ven slowly getting weaker and weaker she catches him before he falls. "Ariana why are you here?" Ventus asked scared that she might get hurt by Vanitas. Ariana didnt know what to say i mean what could she say it wouldnt make a difference anyway. "Enough of this" Vanitas exclaimed. "What are you talking about Vanitas tell me" Ariana shouted pissed off that he hurt Ventus. Vanitas laughs at her smirking.