You Did This Erica

Erica's POV

I'm at the store with Al looking at how amazing everything is.. It's already a big crowd outside waiting to get in and I'm so excited for everyone to see .. It's almost time to let everyone in.

''E you saw the crowd out there?'' asks Al

''Yeah I know .. I can't believe that many people showed up''

''Where is Cyn?'' he asks

''She said she had to take care of something first and then she would be on her way''

''Oh cool .. I bet she's pretty excited for you''

''Yeah she is .. but lately things have been weird between us''

''Weird like how?''

''I don't know .. she just seems distant.''

''Really? Maybe she's just overwhelmed with work or something.''

''Yeah maybe''

I don't really know what's up with her .. maybe she is overwhelmed with everything we have going on in our life right now.

''Sooo It's about that time E'' he says as he looks at his phone

''You ready?'' I ask

''Yeah let's do it''

We head outside to speak to all the people who came out to support and shop .. I just wanna thank them and let them know I appreciate them...Then it's time to cut the ribbon and let everyone enjoy.

Security is backing everyone up so I'm able to come out and speak before we officially open up

''Hey everyone .. I just wanna thank you all for coming out and supporting me . I really appreciate each and every one of you. This wouldn't be possible without you guys so thank you.''

Al hands me the scissors and I finally cut the ribbon .. HER is now officially open .

We finally start letting people in to shop and celebrate

''I'm so proud of you'' says Al

''Thank you'' I says as I hug him

I can't believe it's finally open .. I can't even explain how happy I am right now.

''You're girl is here'' says Al as he nods his head in her direction

I look over I see Cyn walking towards us.