Off To Neverland

I woke up with Darcy still in my arms. It was almost sunrise which meant Mrs. C would be here soon to wake us all up.

"Darcy." I whispered trying not to wake the other girls. "Wake up!" I aggressively whispered shaking her a little.

"Okay I'm up I'm up." She mumbled sitting up on the bed.

Suddenly footsteps were heard and Mrs. C was right at the door. A wave of panic set in and before I could react Mrs. C ripped Darcy out of my bed.

"What were you doing Missy out of bed and in Amy's bed!!" She snarled. She had Darcy picked up by the cuff of her shirt and tears had begun to run down Darcy's face.

"Mrs. C it was me that-"

"Shut it Amy! Was I asking you?" She all but growled at me.

"N-no miss." I didn't want Darcy getting more hurt then she already was.

"Now spill it Darcy. Why were you up?" She demanded.

"I was scared and I came to Amy for comfort." She said crying softly.

"There's no room for scared girls in my orphanage!" Mrs. C bellowed. "I'm going to give you a punishment and see how scared you are now."

"No Mrs. C please don't." I begged. It was my fault for letting Darcy sleep with me.

At this point Darcy was sobbing. She was terrified. Mrs. C carried Darcy out of the room still holding on to the collar of her shirt. I followed them out hoping I could stop what was going to happen. I knew I was going to get in major trouble for this but if it meant saving Darcy I would do it. Mrs. C brought Darcy to the punishment room and pulled off her shirt so that her back was exposed. She picked up her whip and was about to land her whip right on Darcy's exposed back just as I got there.

As a last resort I lifted my hand and screamed, "STOP!!!" All of a sudden the whip in Mrs. C's hand seemed to have a mind of its own and started whipping Mrs. C. I grabbed Darcy and ran with her out of the house leaving behind a screaming Mrs. C.

At this point all of the girls were awake and had followed me out of the orphanage. We all ran for our lives into the deep forest that surrounded our orphanage. We didn't stop until it was night and we felt we had gone far enough.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Taylor questioned me.

"Now we rest and I'll take watch. In the morning we'll continue going until we reach a town so we can get help." I responded.

All the girls agreed with me and went to bed all of them exhausted from running. I sat down keeping watch. I should have had someone else take watch with me but no I was dumb and took watch myself.

Worst mistake of my life

Suddenly a dark figure flew through the forest and grabbed me by the hand. It flew me right into the sky despite my attempts to get out of it's grasp. Apparently I was struggling too much because somehow the black figure was able to knock me out.

"Oh shit." Were my last thoughts before blacking out.

_______________________
Sorry for no Peter Pan in this chapter. I promise in the next chapter there will be lots of Peter Pan. So how do you guys think of the story so far? I pretty excited about this. It's turned out pretty well. Votes comments would be appreciated and they're motivation for me to keep writing.

Thanks

Clara