Don't Do That!

⚠️warning mature content ahead⚠️

"Get back here you little rascal!" I shouted chasing Pan.

"Little? I am not little." Pan shouted back.

I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation. Well it all started when I woke up.

I woke up and found no Pan beside me. I would have been relieved had the slight pang in my heart not been there. I scolded myself for feeling that way. He is a monster. He kidnapped me. He is forcing me to be with him.

I got out of bed and got dressed in a pair of brown pants and a green shirt. Pan thought it would be fun if we matched so he had all my shirts green. I climbed down from the tree house and was met with sight of literally no one else in camp.

"What the hell?" I muttered aloud.

I walked through the camp looking for people, specifically Bubba. This would be a perfect time to escape. However he was no where to be found. I walked out of the camp thinking that maybe everyone had gone hunting. Although that never happens.

I was beginning to get worried that somehow everyone disappeared and now it was just me on the island. I mean if that were true I guess I could build a boat or something and sail away from here. I was walking in the forest when I heard a crack. I spun around and saw nothing.

"Okay guys I know you're trying to pull a practical prank on me and it's not gonna work." I said.

That's when I heard a low growl. Not like Pan does when he disapproves of what is say but as in a wolf sort of growl. I turned towards the noise and saw nothing.

"Guys for real. I'm not playing this game!" I shouted.

That's when I saw a large wolf bounding towards me. Without thinking I ran. I was not about to get eaten by a wolf. The quick glance at it had shown it's red eyes and wicked sharp teeth.

"Guys! Now would be your cue to help me!" I screeched running as fast as a could. I could hear the wolf running behind me.

I turned around and saw that he was gaining on me. I cursed myself for not being a faster runner. Suddenly the wolf pounced on me and I hit the ground. I screamed at the top of my lungs and turned around punching the wolf in the face. Except it wasn't a wolf it was Johnny in a wolf skin suit.

"Ow Amy what the hell?" He said rubbing his cheek.

"Don't do that!" I said punching him again but this time in the shoulder.

Suddenly I heard laughter in the distance.

"Did you like the added touch of magic love? We really had you fooled. You should've seen your face" Pan said stepping out from his hiding spot.

"You little rascal!" I lunged at him which he quickly dodged.

I got up and ran at him. All I could see was red.

"Little? I'm not little." Pan teased.

He let me get him and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Ahh! Put me down!" I screeched.

"Nope. Sorry love I'm afraid you'll attack me and the boys." He said.

In response I started punching his back. That earned me a spank on my bottom.

"Hey! What was that for!" I snapped.

"You hit me so I hit you." He said nonchalantly.

"That's not how this works. Don't do that again!" I scolded.