Felix and Hunter

I woke up to find that Pan was gone. I was slightly disappointed. I mentally slapped myself for having those thoughts. I do not like Pan. I couldn't remember anything about last night. I usually wouldn't think twice about it but I felt as if it was important that I should remember. I shrugged it off and sat up in the bed, pulling the covers off of me. It was freezing and I was only in a nightgown. I saw clothes laid out for me on the other side of the bed. I quickly got dressed into the black leggings and green shirt.

I wasn't sure where a hairbrush was so I just put my hair up in a messy bun. I'm going to ask him about the brush later. I walked over to the trapdoor that opened to the latter that led me out of the tree house. As soon as I reached the ground I nearly had a heart attack.

"Dude!! You can't just sneak up on me like that!!! I could've died of a heart attack!" I shouted at the blonde boy in front of me. "Who are you anyway."

The boy looked at me with his blue eyes with the most serious expression upon his face. "Pan told me to go and fetch you."

"Okay Mr. fun spoiler lead the way." I said gesturing for him to continue.

He started walking and I followed.

"How did you get that?" I asked pointing at the long scar on his face.

He just ignored me and continued walking. We had been walking for about a minute and I was already bored.

"Oh I see you're the quiet type. You don't like to talk." I said with understanding.

He looked at me with a glare and then faced forward again.

"Please say something." I begged.

"No." He said with a smile on his face.

"Hahaha you said something!!" I exclaimed pointing my finger at him.

Finally after five minutes we had reached the campfire. Felix had succeeded in not saying a word after saying no. Boys can be annoying sometimes. I looked around the camp and say boys doing various things. Some were sharpening weapons while others seemed to be cooking. I looked to find Felix but he was gone. Another boy with blonde hair shorter than Felix's walked up to me.

"Hi I'm Hunter. Pan wanted me to make sure you got breakfast so follow me."

I followed the boy and he lead me to other boys who were cooking. One of the boys with dark brown hair handed Hunter a plate and a fork with scrambled eggs on it. How the hell did they get the eggs for this?! Hunter handed me the plate and the guided me towards the campfire. I sat down, Hunter sitting down beside me and started eating.

"Because you're new here I'm going to tell you the names of all the boys. First off we'll start with the cooks. Brady's the one that handed me the plate he's a huge jokester. The one next to Brady with the blonde hair is Hadlee. Now over where the boys are sharpening weapons is Chris, Trippe and Christian." He said pointing at a light brown haired short kid, then a very dark brown haired kid next and last a brown haired kid. "Chris is very handy with a knife. Trippe prefers a bow and Christian prefers his fists. Some of the lost boys aren't here, They're hunting. There's Duncan, Gus, Johnny, Bubba, Nick and Ryan. I'll show you them once they get back."

"Wow that's a lot of boys. How come there are no girls? Are we not cool enough for you." I accused crossing my arms.

"No that's not it at all. I don't know why. Ask Pan if you really want to know." He said.

"Ask me what?" A voice said behind me.

"Hello Pan." I said Turing towards him.

"So I see you've met the lost boys for real this time. I'm glad you're finally coming around to being here." He said with a huge smirk on his face.

I just wanted to slap it off his face.

"Where were you?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry love for leaving you, I just had to deal with some things. Now that you're done eating breakfast we've got some training to do."

//unedited//

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating. I've been so busy with school, water polo and a play I'm in. I wish I updated sooner but I didn't have the time to do so.

Sorry for not adding as much Pan in this chapter. I wanted you guys to get to know the lost boys. I hope this chapter was good enough for you guys.

Votes and comments are appreciated. I always try to answer the comments. I love you guys so much!!! Thank you for getting this story to 5k!!!! You guys are the best!!! Thank you!!!