Bubba

*Bubba's POV*

The new lost girl Amy has finally forgotten all about her past. Pan's plan is working and I can't help but feel sorry for her. Pan's a monster. There have been lost boys here that have been murdered going against him. She has no idea how terrible he can be. 

Amy has become like a sister to me these past couple of days and I can't bear seeing her with Pan. But I don't want him to torture any of my brothers that have also been brought to this island. I have a duty to protect them. I guess that means I have a duty to protect Amy too. 

I admit I have been a little distant from Amy because I don't want Pan to hurt my brothers but it seems she has gotten Pan to accept our friendship. Maybe I can help her by being a friend to her. 

"Bubba!!!" I heard the familiar voice of Amy call. 

"Speak of the devil." I muttered under my breath. 

"What was that?" she asked getting closer to me. 

"I asked if you wanted to help me skin this deer?" I quickly covered up what I had said before. 

"Uhh no thanks." She said looking down at the deer with a frown on her face.

"Why? Does this gross you out?" I said putting my deer gut covered hand close to her face. I laughed when she screeched and backed away.

"No I just don't like the idea that you took the life of the deer." She explained. 

"Yeah but this is what we eat to survive. Are you suddenly a vegetarian now." I teased. 

"No I just don't want to be a part of ending this deer's life." She defended. 

"Okay softy if you're not going to help then go get my brother Duncan to come help me." I said shooing her away. 

She scoffed after I called her a softy but she didn't argue further and rushed off to go get my brother. After this conversation I knew I had to get this girl off of this island. She had too kind of a heart to be with Pan. I knew what I had to do and maybe just maybe I could get my brothers and I also off of this cursed island.

*Amy's POV*

"I'm not a softy." I grumbled while going to get Duncan. 

But maybe I am. I mean I don't remember any of my past life so I have no idea what I've been through or what I've done. My train of thought was interrupted when Duncan appeared right in front of me.

"Pan wants you." He informed me about to turn around and go off to do what he was doing before. 

"Thank you and your brother needs help with the deer you guys caught." I caught him before he was about to leave.

"Roger that." He said giving me a mock salute. 

I giggled in response and headed towards Peter's hut. I walked inside to see Peter sitting at his desk. At the sight of me he pushed out his chair and walked towards me. He pulled me in for a kiss leaving me absolutely breathless.

"What did you want Peter?" I asked blushing.

"I missed you." He said kissing my neck and then my along my collar bone. 

"S-stop." I muttered feeling my legs turn to jello. 

"Why darling? I know you like it." He said surprised at my sudden command. 

"It's just" I stopped for a second confused myself why I asked him to stop. "I don' t want things to go any further." I said speaking from my gut.

"I don't understand darling." He said scanning my face for any clue as to why I was saying this. 

"I don't know Peter" I said in anguish sitting on the bed. 

"It's alright darling I understand." He said sitting next to me and rubbing my back in circles softly. He placed a kiss of my temple and then pushed my body so that my head was laying on his shoulder. 

*Bubba's POV*

After finishing with the deer I had snuck off the camp and to a little hut far from our campsite. I walked in to the hut seeing the blonde girl that I was seeking. 

"Tink I need your help."

//unedited// 

So what did you guys think of this chapter? What do you think of Bubba? Do you like Bubba and Amy's friendship? Bubba is actually based off of a person in my life. If anyone wants to know more about him you can PM me. 

Thank you guys for all being so supportive I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Love you guys!!

Thanks,

Clara