Newfound Skill

"And last stop for our tour is this!" Pan said pointing at this beautiful water fall.

The water fall was gorgeous really but I showed no reaction. If I was going to be stuck on Neverland then I wasn't going to give Pan the pleasure of seeing me happy here. I looked at the water fall and just shrugged in response.

"What!? Absolutely no enthusiasm!" Pan's happy expression dropped.

"I've seen bigger." I muttered. And it was true I had, only in books though.

"Nothing impresses you darling does it?" Pan said shaking his head.

"You don't impress me." I muttered just under my breath.

"Sorry what was that?" Pan said glaring at me.

"Nothing." I tried to come up with some better thing to say.

"Oh no I would like to hear it." Pan insisted.

"I said you don't impress me." I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"I don't impress you!!" Pan said incredulously.

"No you don't." I stuck my tongue out at him.

Pan smirked at me as if he had thought of a brilliant idea. He held his hand out for me expecting me to take it. When I didn't take it he glared at me and I reluctantly put my hand in his. He pulled me into him and we rose into the air.

"Uh Pan what are you doing!" I squeaked looking down at the disappearing ground below us.

"Impressing you. " he said with a smug grin.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep from falling even though I knew he would never let me fall to my death.... or would he.

I shook those thoughts from my head and focused back on Pan.

"Okay Pan I'm impressed now. Can we go back down yet!" I asked hoping he would comply.

Pan said nothing in response. He just pointed his finger off towards the distance. I turned to look at what he was pointing at and saw Neverland from a birds eye view. Let me tell you it was beautiful. I couldn't help but let my face show that I was impressed.

"Now are you impressed?" Pan asked with a smug look upon his face.

"With the island yes. But not with you." I smartly replied.

"Eventually you will be impressed with me." Pan said.

As if! Me impressed with Pan? When pigs fly!!!

Pan had brought me back down and he was now testing which skills I had. He first handed me a sword and picked another one up for himself.

"En garde!!" I shouted lunging towards him. I had never used a sword so Pan was easily able to get the sword out of my hand.

"Well that's something we need to train you at." Pan said laughing at my defeated expression. "Here let's try the Bow and arrow next."

After handing me a bow and arrow he picked up and apple out of nowhere. He stood in front of a tree and placed the apple on his head.

"Shoot the apple off my head." Pan said taking me by surprise.

"You obviously don't value your life. What if I kill you!" I exclaimed.

"Oh trust me you won't." Pan said with such certainty I almost believed him.

"Okay if you insist." I shrugged my shoulders picked up and arrow. I placed the back end of the arrow on the string and pulled it back. I let go of the string sending the arrow flying through the air.

I looked at Pan expecting to see an arrow lodged inside him only to the see the apple pinned to the tree.

"Nice shot!" Pan said grinning at my newfound talent.

"I was aiming for your heart but I guess that's close enough."

//Unedited//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think of Amy and Pan? What do you think will happen next? Will Amy warm up to Pan or will she forever hate him?

Thank you all so much for your support. I love all of your comments and I love chatting with each and every one of you. If you guys ever want to message me about anything feel free to do it!! I love chatting with people.

Sorry for the delay at posting the next part. I've just been so busy. Okay so I've gotten many requests from people and I'm trying so hard to satisfy everyone. I am very very very thankful for the requests. If I don't do them immediately that doesn't mean that I'm not going to do it later.

Hey has anyone watched Doctor Strange recently? I Have and I love it!!!! It's now officially my favorite movie!!! I also watched Fantastic Beasts and where to find them and I'm in love with it!!! Any whovians out there? Can't wait for the Christmas special!!

Thanks for reading my rants!!!

Love ya'lls,
Clara