Gally x reader

You cuddled up to gally in a peaceful slumber with his arm's wrapped around you and you were smiling into his warm embrace.

The moment was perfect.

Until, you and gally were startled awake by the sound of Chuck's screaming. Gally sat up with you in his arms and looked at you before kissing your forehead.

"I'll be right back, princess" he said softly before putting on his shirt. You got off the hammock and said "I'll come with you".

Gally shook his head "I'm sure it's nothing. Everything's fine I'll come back in a minute I promise" he said with a soft smile only for you.

You smiled softly and he turned and ran out the tent.

You assured your self that ever thing was fine but, something told you to get gally and run and hide.

You shook your head and turned to the doors before looking outside it was dark and some boys had torches lit. You looked for gally and spotted him by the eastern door.

Your eye's widened in terror upon realizing that the wall was still open. It was supposed to close hours ago.

Then, there was a loud noise and you flinched before looking towards the west doorway. It opened too.

Then, the northern and then the southern doorway. They were all opened and they've never opened before besides the eastern doorway.

What's going on?

That's when it happened.

"RUN!"

All the glades scattered as deformed creatures emerged from the shadows of the deadheads and cornfields. You threw on your shirt and ran to find gally, you grabbed a fallen hatchet on the way.

You avoided greivers that had tackled the bodies of your fellow gladers and looked for gally.

"Gally!?" You called but the terrified screaming had drowned out your call. You prayed to the creators that they wouldn't kill your gally.

You felt tears slip from your eye's and then a greiever suddenly was in front of you but, it's back was turned.

You gasped quietly and started backing up slowly your heart pounding so hard you could hear it. Then, you heard a snap behind you but it wasn't you.

You and the greiver turned to see...another greiver.

Your eye's widened in terror and then the greivers charged at you with a piercing scream. You dived out of the way making them crash into one another before running for your life.

You screamed for help terrified of the two greivers chasing you and that we're catching up to you alarmingly fast. You ran into the deadhead and screamed "GALLY!"

The greiver's slipped past the trees giving an inhuman wail as they chased their prey.

You then dove into a fallen tree log. The greiver's had just turned the corner the moment you did and wailed when they didn't spot you.

You stayed in the log when you heard them leave and you still heard the screams of terror and pain out in the glade.

Suddenly, you saw something light up. It was...fire!

You got out the log quickly and backed away from the burning trees. You started running again.

"Gally?!"

You were then grabbed from behind and you looked to see it was....Thomas.

He yelled over the screeches of pain and metal "come on we gotta get to a safe place!"

You shook your head "no! I need to look for gally!"

Thomas frowned and then gasped looking behind you , you turned and backed up with Thomas "we gotta go!" He yelled before grabbing your arm and running.

You both stumbled and ran towards a boarded hut filled with gladers that were yelling "come on!" And "you can do it!"

Then, the greiver behind you slipped passed you both and ended up in front aiming it's sharp tail at both of you. You braced yourself with Thomas and then you heard a loud wail and a thud.

You opened your eyes and saw "Gally!" You yelled happily before racing towards him and he wrapped his arm's around you tightly
asking "are you alright?! Are you hurt? Any pain? Bruises?"

You laughed quietly and kissed him passionately "I couldn't find you. I was so scared! I thought you...".

Gally cupped your cheeks smiling softly "hey now, princess. I ain't leaving you".

You smiled at him and then you looked up into the sky behind him and gasped "look out!" You yelled as you pushed gally to the left.

You gave a cry of pain as you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen as you stared into the horrifying face of a greiver. You fell backwards hardly hearing the cries of anguish from your love, gally and your friends.

You blinked and saw gally above you crying his eye's out and then gally stood up with his fists clenched and a look of pure anger and malice on his face.

"YOU DID THIS!" You heard gally yell and a tear came out of your eye's as you went through the changing "YOU DID THIS TO HER! I'LL KILL YOU!"

You then blinked again to see gally in front of you once ,ore but this time carrying you. He smiled weakly at you and said "it gonna be alright princess. I ain't leavin you".

You smiled weakly and then your head went limp and all went black.