The box

The noise kept you up. The sounds of metals grinding against each other and the wind rushing past your face as you moved upwards. You didn't dare scream for you had no idea what would happen if you did.

Come to think of it. You didn't even know how you got here! Why were you in a box rushing towards the surface? How did you get in the box?

What will greet you when you arrive to your destination? Impending doom? Or paradise?

Oh god you felt the elevator slowing steadily and it finally stopped. You then took notice of the various objects surrounding you.

Clothes, tools, etc.

What were they for?

You didn't have as much time as you thought to ponder as you heard a heavy thud above and let out a startled yelp.

You then were hit by a beam of light. The Sun. It was as if you hadn't seen it in ages.

You heard various voices as you brought your hand up to cover your eye's. "I-it's a girl!" A voice called and this was followed by multiple gasps.

You felt your eye's adjust and you looked up at the figures above you. They were all male.

You stumbled back startled only realizing you were surrounded by metal. One male came into the box with you causing you to get up quickly a tool in hand "g-get away from me!"

The male put his hands up as the boys above whistled and ooh'ed "feisty" one male said.

The male in front of you "it's okay. I know this is all really....weird and strange. But, we are all in the same situation. Let's get you out of here. And then we can explain everything we know."

You raised a brow still wary of him and seeing that you were surrounded by men. You weren't exactly comfortable in this situation. But, the look in his eye's.

You looked at him and noticed immediately he wasn't like the other's. You put down the tool slowly and into his outstretched hand.

He gave a small smile and threw it upwards were one of the boys caught it. He then stratched his hand towards you "welcome to the glade".