Their not gonna make it...

It was early in the morning the sun hardly reaching into the homestead. You were already up and getting prepared. Why? Your a runner.

You put on your running gear and a fresh pair of sneakers. After, you finished getting dressed you felt a pair of arms loop around your waist "be careful out there, babe.".

You smiled and turned to face the tall, builder behind you "I will gally. And I don't want to come back and your all injured like last time".

Gally chuckled before saying "I can't keep any promises, princess." Then, he put his finger under your chin so you could look up at him "I love you (y/n)".

You take his hand in your smaller one and lean into his palm "and I love you".

He walked you to the front doors where Minho and Thomas were waiting. The doors weren't open yet and Minho gave the couple a smirk "well, you lovebirds took long enough".

You roll your eye's and smile at Thomas as a greeting which he sends back. Gally saw that and glared at Thomas and he pouted and looked down alittle.

Gally then looked at Minho "you better keep her safe". Minho smirked "awww come on gall I'm the keeper of runners and she's in safe hands. Don't worry". Gally gave him a look that said 'if she gets hurt there will be hell to pay'. Which made Minho gulp in

The doors then started moving and Minho looked from the doors to the couple "alright (y/n) it go time". You nod and gally brings you into a kiss which you cup his cheeks to pull him closer. (The cheeks on your face people! With your perverted minds!)

Gally broke it and looked into your eyes "hurry back".

You smile and say "it's in my nature".

The doors are opened and Minho and Thomas start jogging waiting for you to catch up "(y/n) come on!"

You smiled comforting ly at gally and held his hand until you parted as you backed into the maze. You then turn and run into the maze with Minho and Thomas.

Gally looked into the maze and he sighed before whispering to himself "I miss her already".

You in the maze

Minho, Thomas and you were running through the maze until you reached the center. Minho then gave the instructions as we came to a stop at the center "you have your coordinates. We meet back here before sunset".

When we were about to part Minho added "don't be late".

Thomas and you nodded before all of you ran your separate ways.

You ran into your section and ran to the left then took a right before taking another left. You mapped out the section before coming across something.

You stopped at a piece of shredded cloth and knew who it was. Ben. You looked away from the cloth and ran to another path. Your section was almost done when you heard a strange sound that made you stop in your tracks.

You turned slowly and held back a gasp of shock and horror. A greiver stood mere feet from you and was looking straight at you. You were terrified and backing up slowly.

Then, you bolted.

With that greiver right on your tail.

You made a sharp right into a tight path that the greiver couldn't fit through. It screeched in anger and you winced before running off.

You looked up at the sky and saw it was almost sunset and you ran faster. You made it to the center and Thomas nor Minho were anywhere to be found.