Bruises

You were peacefully asleep with your legs intertwined with your lover, gally in a hammock in a deep slumber. Gally was awake gently grazing his fingers on your smooth skin with his eye's looking up into the darkness of the tent corners.

You moaned and smiled as you turned and layer on his strong chest nuzzle into his neck. He smiled softly and put his head on top of yours.

The moonlight poured into the single tent and created a natural light for the two. Gally then looked down to your face and then lower.

He then spotted a dark blue forming bruise on your neck, he got up sharply and quietly without waking you. Then, he turned your head to the side softly before seeing a long bruise on your neck actually bruises.

He looked at you shocked and hurt that you never told him and was angry at the person who did this to you. He shook you awake gently "(YN)" he said and you didn't budge "(Y/N) wake up".

You yawned and stretched rubbing your eye's of the remaining sleep "Hey babe. What's wrong? Are you alright?"

You aren't used to gally looking this serious around you expecially when you were alone. You sat up and cupped his cheek "everything alright? Is it another nightmare?" You asked him.

He looked at you strangely "what nightmares?"

You looked at hi surprised "you have them almost everyday...you wake up screaming or...worse".

You unconsciously put a hand to your neck and he then realized "I did that?" He asked scared for the answer.

You looked up at him and back to the ground "y-you never do it intentionally. It just I get to close and try to wake you up. But, sometimes your screaming and say my name. Sometimes your even crying".

Gally cupped your cheeks and then looked down guilty 'how could I think...she'd never do tht. I did this to her...I hurt her...'.

He fought back tears he hurt you "i-I'm so sorry, princess. I...I didn't mean to hurt you. God why didn't you tell me...".

You grabbed his wrists to keep him from pulling away "gally, your in pain. I can see that and I wanna help you. You shouldn't have to fight alone, or even face the pain alone. I love you gally. So much. Let me help heal you and when we get outta here, all our wounds will be healed and we could start something new".

Gally looked up at you with tears in his eye's and tears running down your face "i love you, princess"

You smiled and kissed him lovingly wrapping your arms around his neck while he wrapped his around your waist "and I love you too Cap'n".

No more nightmares.