MineCon 2016!

Chapter 3

~Two days later~

The rest of team crafted arrived and waited at the front of the line. I decided to make a vlog for my subscribers. I pulled out my camera and made it face me and Hannah. "Heya guys YoloSwagChamps here and I am here at MineCon 2016!" I made the camera look up at the stadium then back to me. "I'm here with Hannah and I have a surprise for you guys." I lifted the camera up so they could see Team Crafted, I brought it back down. "That's right, the Team Crafted are but metres away and we have shared Pizza!" Sky heard the commotion and walked next to us.

"Wasup Megan?"

"Just Vloging for the channel. Wanna say something for my viewers?"

"Sure! Heya guys Sky here and YoloSwagChamps and AlphaWolfieGirl are awesome! Oh by the way, before I forget." He reached into his pocket and pulled out two passes.

"What are these Adam?"

"Your V.I.P. passes of course, now come on down to the front with the rest of the guys!" We walked down the line and I saw the rest of the crew there with there passes on.

"Well, what a vlog aye, we get to meet the amazing Team Crafted!" As if on cue, the team shouted hello at the camera . "So I will end it there for now and next video should be me at my stall meeting some of you champs inside. see you then, Unless you see me first! BYE!" I ended the video and as soon as I did, Sky introduced me to Team Crafted. Once the introductions were out of the way. "So, how come me and Hannah got V.I.P. passes?"

"We don't know, one of these bouncers gave Sky them last night and told him they were for you guys!"

"Yep!"

"Strange. But aw well!" Then one of the bouncers called out.

"Alright we are gonna start moving people inside! Please find your stall if you have one or sit on the waiting benches!" He let us in and I felt myself getting pushed every which way. The crowd was pushing me so much and I couldn't see Hannah or the guys. I eventually got pushed to the crowds edge and I tried to find Hannah I knew I could find her easily because she was wearing a wolf hoodie. I saw the ears then instantly bolted through the rush of people, I reached her to see that she found our stall and was starting the set up.

"Where have you been?"

"Checking out the crowd, didn't have much of a choice." I looked and saw our set up was next to element animations. We decided that once the stall was set up, that we should get dressed for signing. We had gotten new clothes that matched our skins and were planning on wearing then for MineCon. So I went to get changed into a light blue and white hoodie, white vest top, grey shorts and rainbow boots. Hannah got into her Black top and shorts then put on her grey wolf boots and hoodie. We went and sat down at the stall and got out our PC's.

Of course we went on Minecraft and onto the MineCon server. There was millions of players online and I could just spot team crafted. "Hannah follow me." I made my player move over to the guys and we started MineChatting. I also opened Twitter and Facebook to update my status. 'I'm at my stall, for anyone who's came to MineCon this year, we are set up next to Element Animations.' Me and Hannah talked over Minecraft before a small group of girls made their way over to the stall. "Hi YoloSwagChamps." I put away my computer. 

"Hello!" They smiled brightly.

"Can we have a picture with you two?"

"Of course, Hannah come on." Hannah closed Minecraft and we stood next to the girls while they got a passer by to take a picture. "Thank you so much Yolo!"

"Guys, you can call me Megan." They screamed a bit before thanking us again and moving on though the crowd.