Notch's announcement

Chapter 5

-Hannah's P.O.V- 

Oh dear, this is bad. Last time Bryn and Megan saw each other was around three years ago when Megan left him on the porch with Crystal. Megan said she never wanted to see him again but it doesn't look like things are going the way she planned. I sat down and earned a glare from Megan because she had to sit next to Bryn. Without making a sound she sat next to me and looked at the stage where a woman in her late twenty's was talking about Minecraft. " And now here's the man you've all been waiting for! Here is Notch!" Notch walked onto stage with a wide smile on his face, Megan clenched her fist's.

"Thank you, how are you enjoying MineCon folks?" People from the crowd screamed 'we love it'

"Good, now as you all have probably heard, I have an announcement to make. It is about the game, would you guy like to know what it is?" The crowd screamed at him in approval. "Well, I have been able to contact the makers of the Occulus Rift and we are going to pair with them to enhance your minecraft experience." The crowd went wild and I clapped loudly. I looked left and saw Megan was still in a sulk. "Cheer up Megan!" She just looked at me, this time with sorrow in her eyes.

"I can't do this." Megan got up and ran out through the crowd. I chased after her.

"Megan whats wrong?" Megan stopped outside and leaned against the wall.

"I-I can't do this anymore Hannah!"

"What do you mean?"

"Being in there with Notch I could handle, but to have Bryn there too! It was breaking my heart Hannah." Tears began rolling down her cheeks.

"Ok, lets head back to the apartment and we can watch the ceremony from there!"

"Alright." I called a cab and it drove us back to the hotel. We walked to the elevator then Megan said. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For putting up with me!" I hug her tightly and the elevator doors opened to our level. We walked along the corridor, stopping at our door. "Lets order some more pizza, those ones from Mario's were lush!" I pushed open the door and flicked the light switch to a horrifying sight. The entire room, from what we could see, had been turned upside down. Everything was across the floor in a sprawled mess. We walked forward and said nothing, the room was in complete silence.

-Megan's P.O.V-

"What the hell happened?"

"I don't know, the door was locked and we are on the third floor, how could anyone had gotten inside?" Suddenly there was a crash. I put my finger on my lips and Hannah nodded. We crept over to my bedroom door and peeked through. Two men in fully black clothes were tossing over everything in my room. I turned to Hannah and mouthed. 'Go get a knife from the kitchen' She nodded, turned and sneaked over to the kitchen. I looked back and saw only one of the men were there. Where was the other? I heard a scream and turned to see Hannah was being held by the man with the knife at her throat. Before I could do anything, I felt the round nozzle of a gun make contact with my back. I slowly raised my hands up, as I do I hear the laugh of the man holding the gun. Before anything else occurred, I was knocked out cold.