Hotel time

Chapter 4

-Hannah's P.O.V.-

After the first long day of signing, posing for cameras and chatting to fans, me and Hannah left the stadium and hopped into our cab to the hotel. It was only a mile away and it was rated four star'd. We went up the stairs with our things and I almost collapsed into the apartment. Megan rushed past me and looked around the place in amazement. I immediately claimed the first bed and Megan got the other. We went to the kitchen and we baked our famous apple and orange pie. It was the best one we had ever made. "This pie is lush!"

"I know!"

"Come on Megan, lets get to bed. We want to be up early for Notch's announcement." Megan's expression grew in anger as I said his name. "Oh sorry, I forgot that he's not a particular favorite of yours."

 "Yeah, not really." She didn't say another word, she just stood up and walked into her room. I sighed before walking into my own. I got changed into my Minecraft PJ's and flopped onto the large bed.

I woke up the next morning and checked the clock. "SHIT! ITS TEN ALREADY!" I leaped out of bed and pulled on my clothes. I ran and shook Megan's shoulder. "WAKE UP WERE GONNA BE LATE!" All she does is roll over to the other side of the bed.

-Megan's P.O.V-

~Two hours earlier~

I really couldn't be bothered to go and listen to Notch's dumb announcement. I know Hannah wanted to but I still hate Notch for what he did to Sly, yes she was going to kill me but before all that she was apart of me. So I snook into Hannah's room and reset her alarm.

~Present time~

Dammit she woke up, I lazily rolled over and she started shouting at me. I eventually gave in and slumped out of bed and pulled on my clothes. I grabbed a slice of toast and brushed my hair into its natural wave. I looked at myself in the mirror and, like every other time I see my face, memories of Minecraft flash before me. But I quickly turn away and lace up my rainbow boots before turning to the door where Hannah was waiting. We went down and got a cab to the stadium. Soon as we got inside we noticed that everyone was in the main hall. We walked to one of the helpers and asked where the V.I.P seats were. "You are lucky, they just started. I will take you to your seats."

He pushed us through the crowd and to some seats at the very front of the stage. In the booth were two other people, I almost ran out of the place when I saw a blast from the past sitting in the room. 

Bryn and his perky girlfriend Crystal were sitting there with all attention on stage.

Herobrine Experience II: Vengeanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें