Red?

Chapter 15

-Hannah's P.O.V-

It has been three days since I sent Annabeth off with the man and I am starting to get really worried. I had packed up my sword then started heading for the door when Red turned the corner. "Hannah, where are you going?"

"Annabeth has been gone far too long, I'm going to go look for her."

"Herobrines orders were for us to stay at the base."

"And in case you forgot, he had put me in charge until he gets back." I felt a bit angry at Red, while the base was being attacked, he was nowhere in sight then when he does show up, he shouted at us. Whats this guys problem? He stepped aside and walked off down the corridor. I walked out the door and into the Nether, heading straight for the portal. I jumped right in, not looking back.

I arrived in a cave, I could tell I wasn't far down because all I could see was coal and Iron. I followed the redstone torches up to the surface. I had recently learned of some tracking techniques and soon found Annabeths trail. She had been walking with the man along the gravel path, then when I got halfway along the path the footprints trail off into the woods. "Strange." I followed the foot prints further until they stopped completely "What's going on?" I looked around the small area, there wasn't anything special about it, I mean it was just a clearing in the woods with a few old trees. I looked again and saw some paper slotted into a hollow hole in the trunk of a large tree. I walked over and pulled it out, reading its contents.

'To whom so ever finds this note,

I am Clara Sethnetea Alorias, I am the last minecraftian alive who can predict and foretell the future. There isn't much time left for me, I have seen my death and I welcome it. But not without leaving a heir to my powers. My son was taken from me several years ago and when I die my powers will pass onto him, but unless someone keeps him calm, his ability could be manipulated by the wrong person. I know who will pick this note up and I trust you to find him. Hannah Jane Moscrop, Please find my son...'

"What the-? How does she know my name..." The paper was clearly a few years old because the ink was blurred slightly and the paper was a tinged yellow. I pocketed the paper then remembered why I was there, looking for Annabeth. I blinked and suddenly I was back on the gravel path with the foot prints continuing along it. I reached the top of a hill and see a small village. Walking down I could already see a bustle of villagers in the town square, I walked through the gates and see them all in a huddle. I walked closer and saw Annabeth fighting a iron golem. I broke into a run and pushed through the crowd, knocking past several people until I reached the centre. Annabeth was about to get hit when I pulled out my sword and blocked off the golems punch. "Hannah? What are you doing here?"

"You took too long." I pushed off the golems hand, making it stumble back a couple of steps. Annabeth gets her sword and stands beside me. "Why they mad at you exactly?"

"That big mouth I brought here said I kidnapped him, turns out this towns on the side of bringing Notch back."

"Great." The golem grows impatient and slams its fists on the ground "We won't be able to take him on alone."

"What exactly do we do then Hannah?"

"Manoover 43." Annabeth nods then we wait for the golems attack, when he strikes we both jump up running along his arms, after getting over him we pushed through the crowd and to the main gates. We continued running as fast as we could until we reached the portal and jumped through. What we saw next, was truely shocking... Red was hovering round the base like as if he was pacing and was also mumbling to himself.

-Sorry for short chappy, needed a one out and this is all I could do, next one will be longer, promise-