Part 1: Ignorance

Sometimes I feel as if my story with Rascal is similar to a sinner coming to faith in God. The way I resisted as much as possible before finally beginning to accept the truth before taking the final plunge and going all the way.

However, during my story with Rascal, I found myself falling away from God. Because even though at times to most people on the outside, I looked like I was just trying to be a good church girl and win him to God, I was far from it. I was chasing after him, not after God as I should have been. But, at the same time, I knew it was God leading me to Rascal. Just not for the many reasons that ended up happening.

Anyways, my story starts out just like any other sinner. Ignorance. Just like they have no idea who God is, I was oblivious to Rascal. It's hard to believe since he was so close to me. But, I was a little too wrapped up in God to notice him. The way things should have been. But, at the same time, I should have been aware. He was a soul crying out for hope and I didn't even notice.

Anyways, here is the first part of my story. The part where I began to become aware of Rascal (just like a sinner learning about God and feeling drawn towards him).