1. The Usual.

Here he was again, sitting in the corner reading, gazing up at me every few seconds as I fixed The books.
In his leather jacket and ripped jeans.
He looked so cute.
He came here every Wednesday, and managed to sit where ever I was working.
He talked to me a few times about what book I thought He should read , but most of the time he just stared.

I never imagined someone like him coming into a library of all places. He looked out of place, but not sloppily out of place. More like a bed hair, and business suit, out of place.
His name was Justin, he looked to be about 25 which was 3 years older than me. He use to have longer hair, but now he had a Buzz cut, it suited him.

I was walking back to the front desk, for more books, when I heard him.

"Hey, Maddy?" he said.

I turned and smiled at him.

"Yes, Justin, you need help finding a book?" I ask.

"I'm- well, no, I wanted to ask you something." he said.

I nodded, telling him to go on.

"Well I remember you told me you like Tim Burton,"

He remembered?

"And they are screening a marathon at Northern Stars on Friday, I was wondering if you wanted to join me, and after, maybe we go for dinner?"

I was beyond shocked.
Was he digging me?
I mean how could he when I used words like "digging" as a form of attraction.
Oh geez, am I taking too long to answer?

"Oh yea, that sounds fun, I would love too."

Did I sound needy?

"Okay great. Hm, can I pick you up here? Around 12? Pm that is." he laughed a little, awkwardly.

"Yes, that should be perfect."

Justin's POV

"Okay, great." I say smiling, before nodding goodbye, rubbing my hands on my pant and walking out the library.
I had no Idea why I was so nervous. It's not like I'm a shy person, I mean how could I be when I did what I did for a living.
She was just so different from the girls I'm use to. She wore glasses and they we're white, it was the reason she caught my eye actually.
She was sitting in the back adjusting books, her hair was a curly mess that day. She had the most beautiful ebony skin, it looked soft, and not the spray tan soft you get in the film industry, but natural.
She had on a white and blue stripped dress that came down to her knees, blue Chuck tailors and a beige cardigan, and those white glasses, that made her look even more innocent.
And I feel so guilty for wanting her. I tried to stay away, I really did, but I eventually found myself at the library every Wednesday. I would sit and talk to her, but we never talked for long.

She had a soft voice, you could tell she was really shy, I wanted to bring her out of her shell. I want to corrupt her.
I know once she finds out what I do, she probably is going to find me disgusting, but at least I tried right? I just can't keep going on "what if?" it will drive me crazy.