3. Curiosity

Justin's POV

I woke up at 6 to go for a run, when so came back in, It was 7. I took a shower and for ready for work.
I couldn't help but to think about Madison.
Last night She was different from the awkward, quiet girl in the library. She was still a little awkward and shy, but she is opening up to me. She is funny, and not afraid to tell the truth.
I couldn't believe She was a virgin. It was a good thing, but made me think I should just keep this relationship at arms reach.
She looked cute yesterday. We kind of matched. She had curves I could tell, she just never showed them. She doesn't seem comfortable in her body. I don't think she's here "you're beautiful" enough.

It was 9 and I decided to text her.
Hey, beautiful. Good morning ☺ had a great time last night. Hope we can hang out again sometime soon.

I Sat my phone down and adjusted my hat.

I head To the kitchen.
My house only had one floor, it came with three rooms a laundry room, and 1 and 1/2 baths.

One of the rooms was an exercise room, the other was a study that I use when I do taxes or other things like that.
My living room and kitchen was a nice size too, but I didn't really need a big houses if I was gonna live by myself.
I wanted a penthouse, but it's a lot of walking, from the garages to the lobby, then get stopped for five minutes to talk to people you don't want to talk to, then from the lobby to the elevator, and you have to wait another 5 minutes to get up to your apartment. Just too much.

I grabbed an Apple then my keys from the island then left.

Madison's POV

I rolled over and blinked a few times at my alarm clock.
It read 10:00. I rubbed my eyes, and stretched and grabbed my phone.
It said I had a text.

Hey, beautiful. Good morning ☺ had a great time last night. Hope we can hang out again sometime soon.

It was from Justin. And he called me beautiful?
I had a huge smile on my face, that I didn't realise till my face starting hurting.
I yawned, and replied.

Morning senor Justin. I just woke up. And I had a lot of fun too! I promise, we'll hang out soon.

I looked around room. Then got up to go to the restroom and wash my face. When I was done I went in the kitchen and ate some captain crunch.

I lived in an apartment five minutes away from the library. I didn't have a car, so I walked and caught the bus everywhere.

Justin was on my mind. I was wondering why he wasn't texting back and thought it might be cause he was at work. Then a thought struck me.
I went back to my room and grabbed my laptop sitting on my bed, than sat down .
My fingers pressed p than the o, but I quickly back spaced.
I've never watched porn, or had the desire too. It's just, today was different, I wanted to see him.
I felt like a pervert, but he won't know.
Plus porn is put out there for anyone's desire, and I'm anyone.

I typed in "Jason Bangers" giggling like a child as I did.
At the top was a link to a website called
"Bangerbros" I opened the link in a new page, and went to images in Google.

There were many pictures of him in his underwear and OH my LAWD he was so fine.
I decided maybe I did go to far. I bit my lip and unwillingly, x-ed out of chrome.
I Sat my laptop back on the bed, then I plopped backwards, and covered my face. I decided to just go back to sleep.