5. dinner with the Biebers

Madison's POV

It was 4:57.
I did everything Justin told me not to.
I made a chocolate lava cake. All It was, was a chocolate pound cake with chocolate pudding in the middle, And a little icing drizzled over the top and chocolate chips.
It was my mom's favorite.
I also got a bottle of wine. I didn't know what they would like, so I just stuck with Classic white.
But not the off brand kind, the kind they out on the top shelf.
I kept running back and fourth to the mirror to check my outfit.
I wore a black and white high-low dress with a beige half jacket, and a pair of black sandals. I left my hair in a fro, just pushed it back a little with a black and white headband.

I heard my doorbell ring. I grabbed my things, and answered it.

"Hi," I say, smiling.

He smiled back, and said
"Hey."

"You look nice." he complimented.

I said "thanks"

"You do too, a little underdressed though."

He chuckled.

"Yea, the only reason, my family will be dressed up, is because I will be bringing a guest, otherwise, it is usually chaos, so don't feel out of place." he said as we walked down the stairs.

"What's in the bag?" he asked me.

"Oh, I made a chocolate lava cake, and got some Tonio Banara white wine." I say as he opened the car door.

He closed it and got into the other side.

"Isn't Tonio Banara like 120 dollars?" he asked starting up the car.

"It was actually 150 but I got a discount." I say. 

"You didn't have to do that, Madison."

"I know, I wanted to." I replied.
He turned up the radio, Stack of Ones, was playing, I started rapping along. I heard Justin too. When that cut off, another start playing.
Beauty by Dru Hill.
I immediately started singing.
This song was my favorite as a little girl.
Justin turned down the radio, And I immediately stopped singing, and scratched my head awkwardly.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked.

"Cause you turned the music down."

"You have a beautiful voice." he said looking over.

"Thanks, I guess." I say. I look out the window again, when I felt his hand, grabbed mine.
I look up and he was looking straight ahead, but smiling.

I looked back down, then up, and smiled too.
What are you doing to me boy?

We got to his parents house at 5:40.
They lived in Akron Ohio, which was the country. They had a big house, but it looked comfortable.

We walked up on the porch, and he knocked on the door. A few minutes later it opened and a lady that couldn't be any older than 40, answered the door. she gave Justin a big hug, and then looked over at me.

"Well aren't you just the cutest." she said, engulfing me in a huge hug.

She smelt like cinnamon.

"Mom this is my friend, Madison, Maddy, this is my mom, Patty Bieber."

I smile brightly at her.
She looked really pretty, in a red dress And black heels.

"Come on in."

We walked in a huge living room, it was all decorated nicely and had a huge t.v. we followed her into the kitchen. Justin sat down his pan, and I followed pursuit sitting down my bag, and taking my things out.