10. Brother?

I had woke up with major crust in my eye. Last light, I remember finishing off 3 cupcakes before passing out. I only made it to 9. Justin had dropped me off. I wanted him to stay, but he said he had to get ready for today. I wasn't really in a rush to get ready, though it was already 11 and I am supposed to be meeting her at 12.
I roll out of bed, and grab my towel, moving slowly towards the restroom.
As I sit in shower, I contemplate on skipping it, but I knew it was just loaded. I loved my mother to death. But she can be a bit... Overbearing. She was a Pediatrician. She wanted me to go into doctoring as well, but it just wasn't for me. She got mad at me at first, but she eventually got over it.
She was also very opinionated when it came to my clothing choices. Saying I dressed like a boy, or that I wore too much black. But I didn't care about that, she once wore crocks a whole summer. The thing I was really scared of, was introducing her to Justin. He was the first guy, I would ever bring around her, not to mention, a pornstar. Last night when we discussed it, he asked if I wanted him to lie about what he did for a living, since my mom would, no doubt ask. I told him that I didn't want him to lie, who cares what she thought? I was also high as hell.
But I probably wouldn't have changed my mind. I would hope my mom wouldn't be rude. At least to his face. My mom isn't typically a rude person though. But like I said, she is very overbearing and opinionated. Usually I wouldn't care what she thought, but Justin is someone I want to have more than a friendship with. Also, he was white. My mom was somewhat, prejudice when it came to white people. She was a activist to the max. Which was okay, because I was too. But she was a old fashioned one. She believed in the black TAC, and that most white people are out to get her. Me and her don't talk much thought. She had a much closer relationship with my brothers. I never told Justin about my siblings, mostly because I never talked to them. My oldest brother lives in Arizona and my second oldest, does music, so he travels a lot. I was the youngest, my mom didn't know how to take care of girls, considering her mom walked out on her. Me and my brothers all had different fathers. That's why my mom was always so harsh, giving me the talk. She didn't want me to have to struggle like her. She even told me, she once that she tried to abort me, when she found out I was a girl. But my dad guilt-tripped her. I'm not sure why, because he ended up skipping out on us when I was only 2.

I look in my dresser mirror at my outfit. I decided to dress up a bit. Wearing a pair of black peg trousers, and I white loose-fitting t- shirt with a rose in the middle. I even decided to wear jewelry, and slick back my hair.

when I was younger, I dressed up a lot, but after I graduated, and started working, I never had a legit reason to put effort in my wardrobe

when I was younger, I dressed up a lot, but after I graduated, and started working, I never had a legit reason to put effort in my wardrobe. It was 11:46 when I heard my phone ring.
I prance over to my bed and pick it up.

"hello?" I asked not bothering to look at caller ID.

"Hey, I'm outside. Sorry I'm late. " I hear Justin exclaim.

"It's fine, I'll be right down." I say as I grab a pair of red chucks. I look down at them, biting my lip.

"Dress up" I whisper under my breath slowly, before grabbing a pair of heels.