2. You're a what?

Justin's P.O.V

I was standing in the mirror, I was going to wear my leather jacket, but I decided against it, mostly because that's all she she's me in, plus it's spring, and I don't have time to die in a theater. So I wore a red flannel with a white t-shirt, light blue ripped jeans, and some white Tom's.
From behind me, my phone started ringing Maxwell's, "This Woman's Work" .
I didn't have a lot of contacts in my phone, and I found myself setting ringers one day. I knew this was my mom.

I walked over to my dresser wondering if I should answer it, knowing she would give me shit for missing Sunday dinner.

But I decided against my better judgement, and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Justin Drew Bieber, I've been calling you all goddamn week!" she yelled.

"Hi mom, I'm sorry I didn't come, I've been busy." I say, looking at my watch and grabbing my keys.

I went out to my garage and got into my red Ferrari.

Opening the garage I pulled out, listening to my mom tell me about pointless stuff.

"Well your dad is back from his trip, and He wants to go golfing next Saturday. "

I rolled my eyes.
I loved both of my parents to death, I mean how couldn't I, when they were so accepting of what I did, they we're just a tad too clingy.
To all there children really.
My older brother, James lives literally right next door to them. And my younger Jaxon still lives with them, and he's 20, but He is in college also, so we don't see him until the beginning of spring.
My older brother is a Lawyer, he kinda hated me for a little bit, after I told him what I did, he was disgusted. Then he was angry when he found out I get paid way more than him. He gets less then half of what I get for every day I work,  every two weeks,  plus a bonus at the end of the week, that's why I had a Ferrari and he had a Toyota, not saying it's not a nice car, mine is just better.

I pulled up to the library, and mom was still talking I was trying to get her attention.
I unlocked the doors and Madison got in, and smiled. I waved hi, she said a soft "hi".

"Mom!" I say slightly louder.

"What, Justin?"

"I have to go, I'm hanging out with a friend, I'll call you later."

"Is this friend a lady friend?" she said in a melodic tone.

"Maybe, I love you mom."

"Wait Justin-"

"OKAYBYELOVEYOU"
I hung up.

She was laughing.

"Your mom seems nice." She said.
"Yea she is a sweetheart." I reply.

"That's a lot of tattoos, you must have a high pain tolerance."

I smiled "I guess you just don't feel it after a while.

She nodded.

"This is a really nice car. Ferraris cost more than a human leg." she said looking at me and quickly turning away.

"I'm sorry, I get weird." she said, looking down, and fiddled with one of her French braids.

"Yea, but I don't mind, it's funny." and cute.

"So what do you do?" she asks and my heart jumped a bit.

She asked too soon.
I was going to lie to her, but I never really liked lying, so I told her.

"I actually work, in the Film Industry, Adult Film Industry."

Maddy's POV

"Adult film industry?" I repeated.
Then my eyes widened.