4. Honesty

Maddy's POV

It was Saturday, two weeks after Justin and went to the movies. Justin had work this morning, but he was going to come get me later.
It was kind of weird. Him going to work having sex for a living then living a regular life. I mean I guess that what it suppose to be like. But it was just different, and who in a million years ever would expect me to be friends with a pornstar?
Last week, I only saw him on Wednesday, but, we've practically spent every day together this week. On Tuesday we took a trip to The Moon,  which was a shopping center. We played games at the arcade then we got t-shirts made.
On Wednesday, we hung out at the library all day, on Thursday after I got off of work we went to a jazz music festival and yesterday, we just chilled at the park.
It's been great. I got to know him a lot more.
I found out his mom is a doctor, and his father is a film maker.
Not for the porn industry, for actual Hollywood movies.
I also found out that Justin's favorite color was blue, and his favorite movie was turtle tails.
I thought that was cute, especially since he was 19 when it came out.

The heard a knock on my door.
I was a bit confused. I got up from The couch, and opened it. And standing there was Justin. My eyes widened.

"Oh hi, I wasn't expecting you to come this early." I say opening the door wider.

"Please come in" he entered my little apartment.

"Please excuse the mess." I say, speaking of the piles of books and papers around.

"It's fine, uhm me and my dad had an early ending. Turns out, neither of us know how to play golf." he said, plopping on the couch.
I laughed.

"Then why go?" I ask.

"Because me and my dad are jerks and like to see the uppity people get mad when we dent there golf karts."

I raised an eyebrow and shook my head, smiling.

"We're not allowed back at that golf course either."

"Welllll I'm going to take a shower real quick."

I went to my room and looked in my closet for some clothes.

I don't really have a lot of clothes. I just settle for some jeans, and a spaghetti strapped shirt and a blue flannel, with black chucks.

I owned other shoes, I even owned a few heels, I just loved chucks.

I grabbed my towel, and drifted into the bathroom.

Justin's POV

I was sitting in Madison's apartment, scrolling through my phone, when my mom called.

I answered.

"Hey mom."

"Hello I called to remind you about tomorrow, you're supposed to make the macaroni for tomorrow." she said.
I mentally slammed my head into a wall.

"Shit, I forgot, I told, Ma-my friend, that we could go to this-"

"Well I'm sure your friend will understand... Or better yet Justin, why don't you just bring her to dinner." my mom said.

I rolled my eyes. How did mom know she was a she?

"I'll see." I say.

"Bye mom, I love you."

"Love you too, baby." she said then hung up.

It was about 10 more minutes before she came out the shower, then 3 more minutes before I heard the door open, I was expecting another to open and close, but then she appeared in a extremely puffy robe, with carebears?