Chapter 3 - Niall

[It took some time for me to write but it’s finally here!]

As soon as I get the idea I grab my cell phone and I call Ed.

-          Hi, Ed! Can I ask you a favor? It’s very important. Please.

I’m glad Ed does things without asking too many questions. We can always count on the ginger haired guy.

-          You want me to go to Canada and make a little concert with just a couple of girls so you can kiss one?

This sounds so weird coming out of someone else’s mouth.

-          Yeah, that’s pretty much it.

-          Okay… I’ll be there in the afternoon.

I hang up the phone. The good part is that Ed is in America for a tour so he will be there soon. I kind of feel bad for bothering him though. But now, I have to find a way to bring just a couple of girls there. Like a private little concert, making them promise not to tweet about it.

Talking about twitter, I check my phone and I scroll though my news feed, seeing tweets that girls and boys tweet to us five, looking for an idea.

@HoranLovexH

I love you so so much! Please marry me! @Harry_styles

@NiamxZiam_

Follow me ! x1209 @NiallOfficial

That girl just sent me the same message a thousand times. Now that is a dedicated fan.

@13Neil_ial

I live in Canada but can you still call me? Pre’ please! 418-9983-955. @NiallOfficial

I got it! That’s how I will do it!

First, I have to admit I was pretty lucky to find this tweet because I just made a plan with no preparation. I don’t even know if this is going to work and I just called Ed to come here. What if the plan doesn’t work? I guess I can make it up to him by visiting around a little and bring him to a restaurant.

Feeling a little bad about what I did without thinking, I compose the phone number I saw and I call the fan.

Fan: Hello?

Me: Hi there. If I tell you who I am do you promise not to tell anyone?

Fan: Euhm, okay, sure.

Me: I’m Niall Horan. You sent me your number on twitter.

I’m surprised she didn’t recognise me as soon as I talked because of my accent…

Fan: Oh my god. Oh my god.

She’s hyperventaling. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea.

Me: I have a favor to ask you. Would you mind helping me?

Fan (calming down): No, not at all. I would be glad to help!

Then again, I am lucky she calmed down quickly. It could have been worse.

Me: My friend Ed Sheeran and I are going to do a little private concert for a couple of fans near the abandoned hospital… you can bring at least twenty friends but you cannot tweet about it or tell anyone else. Make sure your friends don’t say anything either. If everyone finds out we won’t be able to do it.

Fan (screaming): Yes, yes, yes! I promise! Thank you very much!

I take my time and explain to her where she has to be and at what time. I really do hope this works.