Chapter 15 - Niall

We got home and talked to the boys about our plan. They already knew because they saw my tweet and they agreed. They said it was about time we showed the world and that It might avoid more drama… or create some more. But none the less they told me they would support us no matter what. I am so lucky to have such supportive friends.

+++

We didn’t waste any time. Here we are at 5 like promised at the Kaar Centre, on stage with thousands of crazy screaming fans. We didn’t make them pay for the concert, we never really want to but management makes us do it. I mean, we would make them pay but not as much, because it’s still our job.

This is crazy, seeing everyone here. I love seeing their faces and the signs they make.

“Okay, so we’re going to answer twitter questions!” Harry says and all the fans scream their lungs out.

 @Niam1999_ Niall, who would you marry if you had to marry anyone in the band?

I pretend to think about it mostly to tease Liam but I wink at him and say out loud “I’m guessing Liam Payne.” And he hits my shoulder. “You’re just guessing, mate?” And we both start laughing.

@LumHarry9 Who would you kiss right now? And can you kiss them?

My heart skips a beat. They start with Harry who says he would obviously kiss Louis and kisses him on the cheek. Louis then kisses Zayn on the cheek who kisses Harry. Now all the eyes were on me and Liam, I was starting to sweat. “I would kiss Niall no doubt.” Liam says and the fans scream louder than before. “I would kiss you too mate.” I add and suddenly everything goes in slow motion. I cup his face, look at him in the eyes and slowly place my lips on his. The fans are going crazy, screaming Niam, Niam while I’m getting shivers all over my body.

Half of the fans are screaming that they are happy for us but the other half is angry and some are crying. I decide to take things in hand before anything bad happens.

“Guys, please quiet down before I explain myself.” I say loudly but calmly. I’m trying to hide my panic and trying to calm down as much as I can before I start talking. Liam holds my hand and I feel a little better.

The fans had calmed down. It’s my turn to talk.

“I know we once said we were going to date a fan and I swear I would but things just happened recently and I discovered I had feeling for my band mate. Things like that happen when you get to know someone better and look deeper in their hearts. Love isn’t just something you can play with and I can assure you that this is not what we are trying to do with you. We love you very very much and I would like you to remember that, always. It just has been recently that Liam and I are going on dates and you probably saw a picture in the magazines by now. It isn’t a lie; I love Liam Payne with all my heart.” I stop there, look at the boy next to me and peck his lips.  The fans are screaming and most of the girls who were disappointed look a little better and that warms my heart.

“It’s my turn to talk now.” Liam says and I look at him surprised.

“We may not be available but Louis and Harry are still available.” Liam says while winking at the boys and the fans scream.

“Actually, I would like to talk about this too…” Harry says, looking at the ground. Louis puts his hand on his shoulder and talks instead of him. “We have also spent a lot of time together and have been getting quite along if you know what I mean.” He waits and the fans laugh, others cry.

“Like Niall said, we love you with all our hearts it’s just that things happened differently and our hearts got stolen by someone in the group. It’s like things were made on purpose. Our paths were supposed to be like this and we all fell in love. But remember that in our hearts, there’s always a place for you. Thank you so much for understanding, I love you.”  Harry and Louis kiss after to show that they aren’t lying and that they really do love each other. 

“Now that we opened up our hearts to you we want you to do the same. Does anyone want to come over and talk to us about their love situation?” Zayn takes things in hand this time at my relief and the fans seem okay with that. None of them seems to feel sad about this whole thing anymore and it makes me happy.

Zayn asks the body guard to pick one random fan and they all go crazy yelling his name. Then, a short girl with brown hair takes the bodyguard’s hand and walks up the stage.

“What’s your name?” Harry asks and the girl blushes.

“Emma.” She says trying to sound confident but her voice is shaking.

“Emma, what is your story?” He then asks.

She clears her throat, she looks really nervous so I put my arm on her shoulder and whisper ‘it’s going to be okay, you can do it.” and she flashes a smile in my direction.

“Two years ago I fell in love with a boy from my class. He never noticed who I was, he didn’t even know I existed but this one time the teacher made us do a project together and we noticed we had the same interests and we started texting every night and we ended up dating a lot and now I’m still with him.” She says and everyone claps and cheers.

We get more girls to come on stage, some having broken hearts by someone they used to like, on who got aggressed by one of her boyfriends and a lovely girl who fell in love with her girl best friend.

After the stories the fans seemed to agree more with our decisions and they seemed to be okay with it. I know this is just the fans present and that the rest of the world will know about ‘Niam’ and ‘Larry’ as the fans call us. It kinds of scares me but I’m sure we will all be fine in the end.

+++

The next morning we are exhausted but happy to have opened up our hearts. We suspected something was going on with Harry and Louis because they spent a lot of time together when Liam and I and Perrie and Zayn were on dates. Sort of disappointed they didn’t tell us before telling the fans but in the same time we didn’t really tell them either so it’s okay. I mean, we have been friends for too long to get mad at each other for that sort of thing.

The news are all talking about our revelation most of them are saying that it’s wonderful that we showed the world our love and that it might encourage homosexuals around the world to do the same and I’m glad that our actions might help others.

Some are negative about it though, saying that we shouldn’t have said that because it might hurt the fans feelings and hopes. But I let these comments go. It’s better to tell the truth to the fans than make them believe that they could have a chance with us when your heart is already taken.

In general, I am very happy of the way things happened.

[I'm actually sad. This is the last chapter, next it's the epilogue and it's over. 

Best comment wins the next dedication? :)

Dedicated to AzureG66 just because you are wonderful <3]