Day Four

Me and Luke were watching the crew get ready to rob the bank. "Get ready for anything Delirious we don't need anyone getting hurt." Luke said.
"I'll try Luke. You don't get hurt either."
"I won't." Luke assured me.

I noticed Vanoss and the crew taking action so we have to take action to. I readied myself and looked at Luke and nodded.
We ran into the bank as quietly as possible.
Behind all the people crying, I heard people whispering "isn't that Batcoon? You know that one guy?" It took everything in me not to laugh at them. Vanoss was running towards us "what the hell are you two doing here!"
"We came to stop you!" I said.

Before I knew it he charged at me with a gun in his hand and we both fell to the ground with him on top of me.
"Wildcat! Mini! Hold Him down!" He said pointing at Luke. Luke was trying to help me get Vanoss off but they grabbed him and held him so he couldn't move.

I kept struggling under Vanoss. He pointed the pistol at my face and I froze. "Vanoss..please..please don't do this." I cried and started to struggle more.
I grabbed for the gun and pushed it down away from my face.
Me and Vanoss both were trying to aim the gun in different directions now.
Of course I wasn't trying to aim at him.
I heard the gun go off and I looked at Vanoss. He wasn't wounded. I felt a sudden rush of pain go through me. Everyone was yelling and crying now. Why didn't the other guys try to stop him? The last thing I shall was Luke in his costume before everything went black.