#Chapter1

The last school bell rang and school's over. All of the students left the classroom in excitement and it looks no different from flock of sheep released from their barn.

In the middle of the hallway, Jungkook showed up to the two of his best buddies, Taehyung and Jimin. Every girls that passed by gave him the fangirling treatment and it boosted his confidence and pride even more.

"Class is over, and it's ice cream time." Taehyung voiced his desire as he had been craving for the sweetener since the last boring class earlier.

"Ice cream?" Jimin chimed in eagerness while giving that mischievous smile at him. Taehyung thought he was repeating himself so he nodded, but it was too late when he realised his real intention. "No, Jimin. You will buy on your own." He made himself clear, pushing away the clingy Jimin.

"Aw.. Please?"

As much as how cringey it is to him, Jimin willingly pull that card on Taehyung as he made that pouting face, which also happens to be white flag for Taehyung. "Okay, fine! I'll buy you one, now quit doing that face."

"Yes! Thank you TaeTae. You're the best friend I have ever had." Jimin clapped in happiness.

"Only this time, Jimin. Next ice cream will be on you."

"We'll see."

Taehyung was so done with him that in a quick motion he turned to Jungkook just to avoid his devilish smile.

"Hey Kook, wanna grab some ice cream with us?"

He waited for him to respond as they were walking their way out of the school hallway, but he just kept his silence. He didn't even bother to ask Taehyung to repeat his question. He seems like he had something better in his mind rather than considering Taehyung's invites.

"You guys go ahead. I'll catch up with you later." And just like that, he walked away from them, leaving them perplexed behind.

He noticed that mysterious girl again, and she was standing by her locker where Jungkook and his little girlfriend  have illegally occupied earlier. The girl was having some kind of gossip conversation with her friend.

He was halfway there to reach her but halted in all of a sudden. He felt something which he had never felt before, and because of that he couldn't react.

He was nervous.

He quickly made his way back to his friends whom he had just abandoned few seconds ago. Both of them were completely baffled by his changing of actions.

"I don't understand what are you trying to prove just now." Jimin scratches his head, then his nose.

"I was just... no, I want– deh I, actually I want to game on someone." He blurted, and that's the first time Taehyung and Jimin heard him stuttered even though he tried not to make it sounded so obvious.

"Well, who is that someone?" Taehyung asked out of his curiosity.

"Her."

Jungkook pointed directly at the girl, Taehyung and Jimin both turned their heads and looking the direction of his pointing hand. Taehyung made that 'wait what?' kind of face, while Jimin... well his expression was unreadable at that point.

"You're not serious, are you?" Taehyung squinted his eyes. Jungkook shrugged. "Why her?" Jimin asked. Somehow the tone in his voice sounded like he was lowkey protesting it.

"I don't know, but she's kind of uniquely interesting to me. Wanna know what I meant by that? I'll help you find out."

Jungkook signalled both of them to go further and find a perfect spot where they can watch whatever he was up to. He gained his confidence back, forcefully because his friends were watching. He made his way back to the girl again, purposely leaning against her locker and waited to make his next move. The girl waved goodbye to her friend and her face went from friendly smile to no fun expression when she turned around.

"Uh, excuse me?"

Jungkook who was busy giving fan service on a few girls that passed by finally shifted his focus on her. "Yes?" He asked, one eyebrow raised. His charming expression gave zero effect on the girl and it made him frustrated on the inside.

"Can I have my locker for a second? You can have after I leave everything here." She had her books in between of her folded arms.

"Oh sorry. Didn't see you there. Here you go." Jungkook moved aside. The girl didn't said anything afterwards. She just silently did her thing, feeling uncomfortable by his psychotic stares.

She closed her locker, and still with her very no fun expression she looked at him again. "It's all yours now. And thanks for your cooperation." She said, and that's just it.

He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her wrist, stopping her from walking away. The girl was completely shocked by the grip on her hand. She looked over her shoulder and it sent some shivers to Jungkook. He gulped, as he never saw such alluring eyes regardless the bitch face she made.

"What's your name?" He asked her name as his first smooth move. He would never ask girls their name, even his own girlfriend.

The girl made a soft blow on her bangs. She smiled, but the smile was not really a nice, genuine one.

"Choi Haerin. And you are Jeon Jungkook, or famously known as 'Playboy Kook'." She said. Jungkook let out an awkward chuckle, somewhat the way she said his full name was pretty hot to him.

"Oh well.. guess I don't have to introduce myself then. Miss Haerin." He bit his lower lip, but still have no effects on her.

"Okay but Mr Jeon, can you do me one good favor?" She requested.

Okay this is new~ Jungkook gave his full attention, thinking that she already fell for him.

"Oh sure. Anything for y–"

"Can I have my hand back?"

She pointed at his firm grip over her wrist. He dumbfoundedly looked down and surprised. "Oh! Sorry, I just... Heheh.." He let out that awkward chuckle again, loosened his grip off of her wrist.

"Thanks. Nice to meet you and have a nice day, Jungkook-sshi." She bids farewell to him and left, no head turns showing that she really had zero interest in him.

"We surely meet again, Choi Haerin. Because I am sooo going to make you fall for me. You can't stay being hard to get forever." He smirked in determination, still had his focus on her until she's no longer in his sight.

Soon after that Taehyung and Jimin approached from behind. "Is that why you targetting on her, huh?" Jungkook jerked a bit when Taehyung pat his back. "I didn't know there's that kind of girl actually exist in this school. I thought they were all the same." Jimin expressed his thought.

"Neither do I. Let's not jump into this conclusion yet. Girls will be girls no matter what." Jungkook concluded his thought about the girl. He couldn't risk to swallow his pride to tell them how the girl, Haerin had just embarrassed him.

"Okay then. We'll see." Taehyung said, couldn't care less about it. "So let's–" he stopped, seeing Jimin grinned at him like a psycho. "The frick is wrong with you??"

"Ice cream?" He made that flower burst into laughter.

"Aish.. Still can't get over with ice cream." Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin's neck and the three of them finally leaving the school.

To be continued..