#Chapter32

🎊

The sun finally risen, and it's such a perfect weather and perfect day for Jungkook and Haerin's wedding day. Both of them had decided to get married at their hometown.

Haerin was in her deep sleep when her mom barged into her room and woke her up.

"Haerin! Wake up!"

Her mom continuously shook her body until Haerin opened her one eye. She took a quick glance at her mom and grabbed the pillow to cover her face with it.

Seeing her unmoved by the harsh waggle, her mom snatched the pillow away and raised her voice, "Get your ass off of the bed now, Haerin."

"Mom..." she groaned, covered her face with her arm. "Don't you think it's still early though?" She asked in her hoarse voice.

"Yah... it will take hours for you to get ready so you better wake up now or else you will get married at midnight." Her mom nagged, although Haerin was now a grown up woman.

"Ugh... Okay, okay. Just give me, five more minutes....."

"Choi Haerin!"

* * *

Meanwhile, at Jungkook's home...

"Jungkook-ah! Wake up!"

Just like the situation with Haerin, Jungkook's mom stormed into his bedroom and slid the curtain to uncover the window. Jungkook squirmed on the bed the moment he felt the sunrise peered directly to his eyes. "What?"

"Get up it's your big day. Come on!"

She was about to leave his room when she noticed Jungkook being unresponsive as he went back to sleep again. She walked over to him again, hands on both side of her hip. "Kookie! Get up now or else you're going to miss your own wedding." She abruptly snatched the blanket he used to cover himself and tossed it away. He groaned and got up into a seated position, eyes opened in half. His mom finally left him alone, and he fully closed his eyes again.

He groped the bed, and took the pillow into his embrace. "Haerin..." He mumbled and smiled while his eyes were still closed, plopping himself back on the bed again.

"Hello? Oh hi Haerin sweetheart! Jungkook? Yeah he's upstairs, probably went back to sleep again..."

He heard his mom's loud voice downstairs, upon mentioning the name of his bride-to-be partner it made him smiled even wider. "Oh my goodness Jungkook-ah! She cancelled the wedding!!"

His eyes went wide and gone that huge smile on his face in a split second. He abruptly got up but because of the rush he lost his balance and fell onto the floor. "WHAT??!!"

His mom smirked and giggled from downstairs as she succeeded on waking him up. Completely.

* * *

Back to Haerin...

After having a quite long and contemplative shower, Haerin wrapped herself in a towel and on her way out of the bathroom. Upon opening the bathroom door, she was shocked to see Yangmi and Heeun sat next to each other, crossing their legs in such manner as they facing her.

"The f— what the hell?? I thought you two were some kind of psychopaths who are waiting for me to open the door and got me killed on sight. Geez..." She shook her head, taking a few steps closer to them. "How long have two been here in my room?" She asked, arms folded.