#Chapter26

Another loud ringing of school bell marked the end of the school lessons. Just like every other days, the students began leaving the classroom to their excitement and it definitely seemed no different with the situation of releasing every of the animals from their barn.

"Jungkook-ah!"

"Kookie baby I love you!"

"You're really handsome aaaargh I love you!"

The three of them boys be walking across the hallway like they're having a catwalk on a runway and got the girls drooling and fangirling at them, especially at Jungkook. He used to like the attention, but now his face showed so much disinterest to the spotlight. He also began to hate the attention he received that he hastened his steps to walk out of the hallway.

"Hey Kook, slow down a bit!" Taehyung called him, while hurriedly went after him. Jimin didn't even bother to catch up because his path was clear, unlike Jungkook who's already surrounded by bunch of desperate girls.

They kept on moving, avoiding the mob until the path was clear as they left the school compound. "Damn... you really need to control your fans, Kook." Said Taehyung, wiping his sweats off of his face. Jungkook shrugged off. Both of them stood still while waiting for Jimin who's leisurely walking towards them, with his hands shoved in pockets.

The three of them now walking their way home. That's when Taehyung suddenly thought of something and turned to Jungkook. "Oh! Hey Kook, how's the progress of your 'asking her out' project?" He asked, made a gesture of hand quotation marks when he emphasised the words asking her out.

Taehyung's question had him smiling, giving such butterflies in his stomach. "Well, I did asked her to be my girlfriend last week, and this morning, but her response was... pretty much unconvincing and uncertain."

"Ooh... so, did you managed to make her fall for you then?" asked Taehyung to his interest.

"I don't know though. Ah forget it."

Taehyung looking at him with a confused expression on his face, while Jimin didn't react to it as he kept his silence.

"Uh...What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, where Jungkook suddenly halted. Both Taehyung and Jimin were also stopping themselves from walking any further, totally focused on Jungkook.

He looked at both of them with a big, loving smile on his face. "I... I think I'm... in love...?" He gasped, couldn't believe himself that he had just admitted. Out loud. "Screw your judgement. I'm falling head over heels to this girl."

Taehyung cheered by the confession, and Jimin began to smile. Jimin walked over to him, giving him a fee pats on his shoulder. "Congratulations. You're officially a human being."

Upon seeing the reactions of his friends, Jungkook couldn't stop himself from grinning ear to ear, showing his bunny teeth. "Aww... thank you for the love and support, Jimin hyung." He sneered at Jimin's friendly sarcasm, ended up laughing at it.

"Whatever it takes to make you happy, buddy." replied Jimin, face all smiling when on the inside, he felt so much heavy in his chest. There's no way he can win Haerin's heart now. Because he knew exactly that Haerin felt the same way to his friend, no matter the denial.

As long as two of the people that he cared about were happy, then he had to be happy for them.

"Alright guys, since today is the day our Kookie officially becoming an actual human being and not being feeling-less anymore, let's go grab some ice cream!" Taehyung yelled to his excitement. "Fully sponsored by Jimin." He added then marched to the nearest place that served ice cream.

Jimin shook his head in disbelief. "Ugh... him and his desire for ice cream is so diabetic."

* * *

Yangmi and Haerin walking their way out of the hallway, heading towards the school gate. As they were walking, Yangmi still hadn't stop from pressuring Haerin about her final decision to choose between those two boys.

"Tell me, Jimin or Jungkook?" She asked again. Haerin groaned in frustration. "Why do you have to do this to me?"

"I just wanted to know who would you choose, Haerin. Come on! Tell me." Yangmi held her arm and waggled in impatience.

"Okay, okay!" She tugged her arm from Yangmi's grip. "I think..."

"Oh come on! Don't leave me hanging my patience is running low." Yangmi waggled her arm again, only to be laughed at Haerin seeing her being impatient. She released her arm from Yangmi's grip again and cleared her throat up.

"My heart goes to..."

She paused. She did had a slight crush on Jimin, but Jungkook was the one whom she attached to. And since this is Jungkook fanfiction, she made her final decision.

"Jeon Jungkook."

Yangmi screamed in excitement, and her scream was so loud that the students around them began to look both of them weirdly. Haerin shut her up when she cupped Yangmi's mouth, then apologised to the students.

Haerin dragged her friend away from the crowd to a quieter area where she slapped her friend hard on her shoulder. "Must you being so loud at such unreasonable time and place??" Haerin scolded her. Yangmi was no longer shrieking as she grinned like a Cheshire cat. "I can't believe you chose The Playboy over Cute Boy. Ah my heart!"

"You just don't know how to keep it down, do you." Haerin placed her hands on her hip, shaking her head seeing Yangmi and her unending squeals.

"You know me." Yangmi wiggled her eyebrows, then clasping her hands on her chest. "You should be his girlfriend." said Yangmi.

"And why should I?" Haerin asked, although she already admitted her feelings for Jungkook to Yangmi.

"So it will be easier for me to think of your ship name." She said in excitement, almost losing her balance when Haerin suddenly pushing her away.

"Ridiculous."

"Haerin and Jungkook. Hm... HaeKook? JungHae? Jungrin? HaeJung? RinKook? Wow my brain... what do you think?" She sneered at Haerin who's already annoyed by her unnecessary creativity.

Both of them continued their journey home, and Haerin was so done with Yangmi's babbling about her love life that it driven her to return the spotlight to Yangmi.

"That's enough about me. Let's talk about you now." Haerin looked at her with a mischievious smile. Yangmi was taken aback by the sudden changing in topic. "Me?" She asked, pointed to herself.

"Yes you. Do you, perhaps... seeing someone lately? Because your missing-in-action seems pretty obvious to me."

She let out a subtle laugh, hoping to avoid the subject. "O-oh... well, nothing special about me. I mean, my life isn't as interest as yours anyway."

Haerin knew she wanted to avoid her question, so she decided to go deep within the matter as she brought up the situation during the weekend.

"Well, last Saturday I was planning to go out with you when I heard from someone that you weren't home that time because you went out with a friend, and that friend of yours wasn't me of course." She said, had Yangmi gulped nervously. "I mean, I don't mind if you're going out without me, but according to the tittle-tattle from the same trusted source, that friend that you went with was a boy. With the surname of 'Kim'. Could please elaborate on that, Miss Han?" Haerin wiggled her eyebrow at the end of her words.

There's no way Yangmi can escape this time, because Haerin did not lacked any wit. So she gave up. "Yes, that friend was a boy." She nodded to her admittance. Haerin acted like she was surprised to hear it although she knew the friend was a boy all along. "I see... What's his name?"

"It's Kim Taehyung."

TBC... (✌😁✌)