#Chapter12

Haerin looked around, just to make sure that nobody was eavesdropping even though no one would even bother to do so. She leaned forward, cupping her friend's ear as she was about to reveal the ultimate secret.

"It's Park Jimin."

Just in a split second, Yangmi gasped out loud. She gave the look of unbelievable at Haerin. Haerin casually nodded.

"Are you for real??" She asked as she covered her gawk with her palm. Again, Haerin coolly nodded.

"Omg.. Haerin!" Yangmi slapped her hard by the shoulder. She was loud enough to drag the attention from their entire classmates, but then shrugged it off and continued with their chatter.

"Yes. You heard that right." Haerin smugly smiled, flipping through the book in her hand unintentionally.

"Miss Choi to the Haerin, are you telling me that you actually conversed with him again after you bumped into him the other day?" She asked, dragging her chair a bit closer, getting so excited.

"Yup. It happened again this morning." replied Haerin.

"Damn girl! How lucky you are that you actually talked to him! Maigahd..."

"Uh-huh. Well, I was on my way to school when I saw him at the same spot where I frequently met that Jungkook guy. We chatted a bit and he asked for a walk with me. Because, yeah nobody walks alone, you know." She added, trying to play it cool even though deep inside she also wanted to scream along with Yangmi.

"Ah... Cute Boy and pathetic Haerin walking together to school. Awww how sweet!!" Yangmi squealed. Haerin pinched her arm for being so loud along with the unnecessary teasing.

"Do you think Cute Boy and pathetic Haerin be looking good together?" Haerin asked, even though that was the 100th times she asked the exact same question at her. And that was also the 100th times Yangmi nodded to the same answer.

"I even shipped both of you, you know? But I haven't thought about the names yet. Hm.. Jimin and Haerin. Ah! Nevermind. We'll think about it later."

Their Science teacher, Mrs Jung finally entered the class. She signalled them to sit down after the whole class greeted her in unison.

"Sorry that I late. I have to attend a quick meeting earlier, but it all settled now."

The entire classmates nodded by their teacher's excuse. Mrs Jung took out a thick textbook and flipped through the page where she bookmarked from the previous lesson. "Right. Now please open your textbook and flip to page 51. Before we started, have you done your homework yet??"

* * * * * * *

Jungkook tapped the tip of the pen on his desk, comfortably resting his head on his hand. He had been staring at the whiteboard the entire time, but had no idea what his teacher was babbling about.

"This is really tiring."

He mumbled, letting out a deep sigh. He began to look around and he felt a slight discomfort by the girls who waved at him and squealed. Some of the boys even rolled their eyes in annoyance by the attention he didn't mean to catch.

"Ugh..." He groaned, averted his eyes back to the whiteboard. He rather be listening to the teacher's babbling than getting himself trouble for the noise from the girls. He laid his head on the desk, couldn't resist the boredom he felt and decided to shut his eyes for couple of minutes. That's when he heard some loud knocks on the door.

"Excuse me. Um, I'm sorry for interrupt, Mr Han."

Said the person in a female voice who responsible for the loud knocking. But Jungkook was too lazy to look up and find out whoever that girl was since the boredom overtook his whole mood.