BONUS CHAPTER

"Haerin open the door. I'm here."

"Okay I'm coming!"

She hung up the phone and rushed to the door. Her friend whom she haven't seen in such a long time, Heeun, immediately jumped into Haerin's arms the moment Haerin opened the door.

"Haerin hi!!" Heeun exclaimed, hugging Haerin so tight that she couldn't breathe.

"Heeun... I can't... breathe..."

Heeun loosened her arms just as quick as she had Haerin in her embrace. "Oh sorry. Heh~"

She took a deep breath and exhaled in a gust. "Damn... you got such a strong grip. You've been working out lately or what?"

"Kind of." She shrugged. "More like, martial arts kind of workout."

Her answer somehow made Haerin grimaced. "No wonder your hug felt more like you're about to kill me."

"Sorry. I was so excited I can't handle myself." She grinned sheepishly. "Anyways, how are you? How's your hubby? And your kids?"

Haerin pat her back. "I will tell you, but let's have a seat first." She lead her to the living room, made her a tea and both of them then had a talk.

"So, to answer your questions, I'm fine and feeling good. Jungkook is the same, and so as our kids."

Heeun looked around, as if she was looking for something. Someone, to be exact. "Well, where are they?"

"Jungkook had just got back from nursery store after he bought strollers for twins this morning. Then came your brother, and now he's somewhere out there taking the twins out for a walk with Jungkook."

Heeun looked at her in disbelief. "Taehyung? He came here?"

Haerin nodded with a yes.

"Wow. So he told me earlier that he will be going out to meet his friends, twin friends like he said, and I am today's years old to realise he actually meant your kids!" Heeun facepalmed to her frustration with her brother, and it made Haerin laughed.

"Don't worry girl. I'm a victim of his lies too. When he told us that he's on his way here, I asked him about you. But then he said that you were still sleeping."

"Sleeping?? He really said— dude I woke up two hours earlier than him!!" Heeun leaned against the couch, teeth and fist clenched as if she was already plotted out a revenge on her brother. "Ugh... How dare he..."

"He probably mad that you didn't wake him up." Laughed Haerin.

"I don't think so. Obviously he didn't want me to come along with him. If only I can drive I would have lock him from the outside and take his keys."

Heeun got up from the couch, stretched out a little. "By the way, may I know where the bathroom is?"

"Oh right." Haerin picked up the empty cup as she got up from the couch. "Follow me."

Heeun followed her from behind like a lost puppy following a stranger. Haerin stopped after they walked passed the kitchen. "It's right there. I'll be in the kitchen."

"Ah okay thank you so much."

Haerin left alone in the kitchen, keeping herself busy as she washed the cup. Not long after, Heeun came back from the bathroom and joined Haerin in the kitchen.

"Nice backyard you got there. Those flowers look really pretty and refreshing." Said Heeun.

"Yeah. I've been thinking of adding more flowers, but... oh well, can't risk to handle with the bees though. By the way...." Haerin opened one of the cabinet and took out a cookie jar.