#Chapter33

(A/N: here lies the steamy part of the content. ✌🏼😎✌🏼)

Later that night...

Haerin had been yawning the entire night drive, and her ugly yawn got Jungkook chuckled in amusement. The noise of his small laugh somehow managed to catch her attention.

"What so funny?" She asked, yawning again. Jungkook shaking his head, avoiding her question as he fully focused on the road.

"You look so tired." He said, almost blurted out 'you look funny'.

She puffed. "Really? I didn't know that." She replied sarcastically. She closed the air vent as she was chilled a little by the air conditioning. She curled up on her seat, trying to get some sleep in such uncomfortable position. She just couldn't resist with the sleepiness.

"Hang in there. Don't worry we're almost there." He caressed her head, covering most of her body with his tuxedo jacket. The journey didn't took that long as they finally arrived at his house. He parked the car in the garage and turned the engine off. He turned to his right and surprised to see Haerin who's already sleeping soundly.

"Damn... she be really comfortable sleeping like that." He mumbled as he getting out of the car. Then he went to the other side to wake her up.

"Haerin? Babe... Wake up. We're here." He gently waggled her arm, which had her moved a little and half awake. Her eyes squinted by the bright light in the garage and she looked at him vividly. "Where am I?" She asked in hoarseness.

Jungkook let out a small laugh to see her being confused with her surrounding. "Sweetheart, you're still in the car, and we're in a garage." He said, caressing her head and helped her getting out of the car. Then he lead her to into his house, somehow the view of his house had freshened her eyes.

"Such a filthy rich person– so this where you lived??" She asked, gawking at the internal design of the house.

Jungkook carried the luggage in, putting it down next to his legs. "I rather call it as 'a place for me to stay'." He chuckled.

"Where's your mom? And your dad?" She asked, weird that the place was huge but it was all quiet and only a few of the lights were switched on.

"They stayed at grandmother's and won't be home until tomorrow, so it's just the two of us here." He pushed the luggage further and closed the door behind. Then locked it.

"Wow... I gotta admit I always curious to know what it feels like to stay in a big house, but this house is lovely." She said in awe, began wandering around the big house. She stopped in front of a wall where she saw some family photos of his.

She took a good look at all of the photos hanging on the wall, and her eyes darted on one of Jungkook's childhood photos.

"Aww... Kook, is this you?" She asked, face lightened up by the adorable little bunny smile.

"Yup! Cute right?" He grinned.

She nodded and laughed. "This picture is the real definition of cute. Ah look at you... Awww such a tiny human being." She cooed at his two years old photo. "And that cute bunny teeth–"

"Okay, that's enough." He cut her off, took her by her wrist and hauled her upstairs to his room.

"Wait, my luggage–"

"No. Just leave it."

He opened the door, made a gesture for her to walk in first. Once again she was amazed by the master bedroom he got. She turned to him with her arms folded. "Okay so, where should I sleep?"